Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: My Experience with Shockwave

LHC30Victory
    Having spoken to Barry on many occassions, I am confident he will make it right. Hekk, I didn't even buy a boat from him (wish I would have :cry: ) and think very highly of his customer skills = and product.

cola
    Just buy the 30' Ultra with twin 600's. Bad Ass boat.

Racer277
    So you guys will write threads where you bitch about the rain, the wind, the cigarette someone threw out, the ripple that got water on your boat, blah blah, blah.
    This guy burns a whole day on the word of an employee that the company will be open, and he's the ass hole when he posts about it?
    Jeezus.
    I understand the company bashing gets bad on here, but I have read threads on the smallest shit, and everyone thought it was great.
    I love this place.

hurleyr
    Clearly, some of you guys are taking this personal.
    There was no reference (or fault) given to the gal that answered the phone (everyone makes mistakes). Nor to the quality of Shockwave boats (I wouldn't have been there had I thought that was an issue). My post was merely to vent my frustration and honestly to inquire more closely the issue of customer service.
    If Shockwave does have "the BEST customer service in the industry" as they advertise then they need to know when things didn't go right. A reputable company (which I bevieve them to be) would respond to that issue.
    Dam, this is a tough crowd.

cola
    So you guys will write threads where you bitch about the rain, the wind, the cigarette someone threw out, the ripple that got water on your boat, blah blah, blah.
    This guy burns a whole day on the word of an employee that the company will be open, and he's the ass hole when he posts about it?
    Jeezus.
    I understand the company bashing gets bad on here, but I have read threads on the smallest shit, and everyone thought it was great.
    I love this place.
    It's the Internets fault.

MagicMtnDan
    It was a joke. They don't have customer service. Just nice boats.
    Well, they do have Amy. :coffeycup

Racer277
    It's the Internets fault.

It sure is

Essex502
    There was no reference (or fault) given to the gal that answered the phone (everyone makes mistakes). Nor to the quality of Shockwave boats (I wouldn't have been there had I thought that was an issue). My post was merely to vent my frustration and honestly to inquire more closely the issue of customer service.
    If Shockwave does have "the BEST customer service in the industry" as they advertise then they need to know when things didn't go right. A reputable company (which I bevieve them to be) would respond to that issue.
    Has Shockwave responded?

MagicMtnDan
    My honest suggestion is you chalk this up to MISCOMMUNICATION. Yes, you and your family wasted a few hours of time. The good news is you can still give them a chance to prove they're worthy of your hard earned money. BTW, I hope you have a sense of humor (here and in real life). If you don't I have another suggestion for you - get out of here now while there's still time
    Give Barry a call this week and start over. It'll be worth it.
    Good luck (to you both ).

Havasu_Dreamin
    It was a joke. They don't have customer service. Just nice boats.
    We've never had bad customer service with Essex.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast