Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My Experience with Shockwave

MagicMtnDan
    Yep, with you calling people not very nice names.
    Ouch! What did I say?

Tremor Therapy
    I'm on my second Shockwave as well, and I am extremely satisfied. Did they get the answers right on every call I made to them...no. Did they try real hard to make it right, and make it as pleasant an experience as possible...yes. Thats customer service.
    People like to "bash" the Shockwave cult....but did they take the time to think that there might actually be a reason why that kind of loyalty exists?
    Barry is off on Mondays, and once contacted, he will do his best to help you....that being said, I have met some of the Shockwave bashers, and quite frankly, based on some of the personalities here on HB, you couldn't make them happy if you gave them the boat for free.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Ouch! What did I say?
    Perhaps it was not you and it was in the thread in general. My memory of it is not as clear as one would hope. But I thought you started thread and that is what led me to think it was you when thinking back about it. If I am mistaken, I am man enough to apologize. But I do remember names being thrown about. And names that we all know we don't use.

Nord
    , and quite frankly, based on some of the personalities here on HB, you couldn't make them happy if you gave them the boat for free.
    Amen to that
    :messedup:

MagicMtnDan
    Perhaps it was not you and it was in the thread in general. My memory of it is not as clear as one would hope. But I thought you started thread and that is what led me to think it was you when thinking back about it. If I am mistaken, I am man enough to apologize. But I do remember names being thrown about. And names that we all know we don't use.
    Well, you might just want to go find that thread and see if your memory is correct. :idea:

Nord
    Only on HB would this thread go sour! :wink:

Essex502
    I didn't jump ship, I'am on my second Essex. New of course. :wink:
    The only reason, as discussed elsewhere, that I left the Essex "fold" is that they do not have a boat model that I am interested in at the present time. Waiting for the new 27'er wasn't an option.

Essex29
    Ok if you aren't happy with Shockwave, don't call Essex. J/K
    That is so true! Really bitchen boat's, but the service.....
    give them another chance!

Kilrtoy
    Shit happens.... and YES IT SUCKS to happen on mothers day and yes you drove damn far...
    Give them a call and a second shot.... Shit, you had check book in hand....
    Ask for the owner and explain what had occurred.. Im sure he will make it right with you...
    If not then its THEIR loss.....
    Drop a mothers day card off for the secretary on your way in......

CBLavey
    I'm pissed! Not only am I not going to purchase a new boat, but it just became clear to me that we had wasted six hours of Mother's Day driving LA freeways.
    If your reading this thread this may seem like a minor issue, but for me and my family, we are seriously disappointed. And this is a direct reflection of Shockwave's custom service. Shockwave may make a decent boat but I'm not so sure the customer service is as good as it's advertised.[/QUOTE]
    It seems to me like a minor miscommunication that resulted in a major inconvenience for your family. Whether you called them on Friday or not, you're a brave man to load the family in the car for a three hour drive on Mother's day without calling ahead first. I'm still not sure how this directly reflects on their customer service though I do know that they build great boats and are very customer friendly....If you can talk to them in person.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast