Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anyone guess how many?

Bird Percher
    I have been reading all of these mean and nasty threads and I am confused. How many boats are the BBT's bringing to the lake on january 1st 2003?
    "Dang! Hope she don't want to race me since we're taking 2 boats.....That would make for lotsa problems in the household"
    "don't worry guys, she's laughing about it. But she just said she's serious about running 1 of the boats at CFW"
    "I'll be there... With 2 jets."
    "But, my family boat is a performance boat also....."
    "You Can Launch at North Shore...No prob. You'll be able to launch at South Shore on 12/30 when they open it....no prob. The water....that's another story. As of right now, there is no way in h@ll i'd put any of my boats in there. The little bit of water that's in there has obstacles sticking up. Definitely not for high speed cruising"
    "Ok, Ok, so where is everyone going now? CFW,Modesto, Berryessa, ????? I'm going to CFW with 2 boats."
    "Yea I'm going to CFW also ....I have to pull one of those 2 boats"
    "You smart ass! Keep it up you'll be pulling both of them and I'll be up at CFW waiting for ya to bring them to me. LOL
    Just kiddin'"
    "Don't think soooo.... You will pull both boats.... The saying is not exactly the same..I changed it a little..."
    "Uh....They are all MINE! Not yours, mine, ours. When it comes to the boats in this household, they are ALL MINE! She can have the kids, the dogs, the house, the mistress, etc....BUT I GET THE BOATS!!!"
    "I hear ya... My Mrs. always wondering what I'm up to so that's not an option for me. We have boats here in Woodland, and up in Arbuckle."
    "LOL....Yeah, at least one shop that I know of that has 2 boats sitting in it."
    "MrsBBT....Get with Her454 and tell her what we are bringing for the potluck at CFW huh.... I'll bring the boats, you bring the rest"
    "Careful now..... Look at it this way, if there ain't enough water in the lake and there is a 110mph flat running against a 75mph jet, and they can only run 1/8 mile before shutting down (due to water levels), who is gonna win? I'll put my money on the jet. Come to think of it, I might just have to run a few flats with either of the 2 boats we'll be bringing (90+mph Gull Wing and 105+mph tunnel)"
    "I'm willing to go out on new years, no matter where. CFW, Berryessa, don't matter. I'll bring 2 boats...no worries. But, the water level is what will dictate if I get the boats wet. I ain't got a problem BBQing and sitting on the shore fishin'"
    "Where's everyone going now? Looks like some are going to Modesto, some to Berryessa, and some to CFW. I'm going to CFW with 2 boats..."
    "Yep....We'll be there. Gotta test a few boats"
    BigBoyToys
    Triple Digit Club
    Member # 4825
    posted November 22, 2002 04:58 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'll be bringing these 2 boats out to CFW New Years"
    Can anyone help me out

BigBoyToys
    Does 2 sound about right? I know it's a struggle for you BirdP but try REALLY HARD....You may be able to count that high.
    Just kidding.
    what the .... you wanna start personal attacks now? Everything said in the forum by me up until now was all in fun. I never took anything serious. Just trying to razz a few Flats.... As for how many boats I'm taking, BFD! If things go the way I'd like them to, I may even have another flat again by then and take it out there! So what if I take 2 or 3 or 10 boats.....or none for that matter. I have done my best to keep everyone updated with the CFW conditions because that's my favorite place to run.
    I can make it alot easier on your brain for ya if I stay home and watch football....And of course, that would mean that there's no sense in me going over to CFW and taking the time to take pics between now and then so that I can post the up-to-date water levels at CFW. I'm doing that as a courtesy for the folks out here on the forum that want to know, and I might add, it costs $$ and time for me to do it.
    And don't EVEN drag the Mrs into this! She came to this forum recently because she wanted to learn more about boats and thought that the nice folks on this forum could fill her in on the things that I don't. For the most part, she has encountered some very nice people here and learned some good stuff. But all that it takes is a few really rotten apples to spoil the bunch.....
    [ November 25, 2002, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    And I'd like to see all of those "mean and nasty threads" that you are talking about.
    [ November 25, 2002, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Bird Percher
    And don't EVEN drag the Mrs into this! She came to this forum recently because she wanted to learn more about boats and thought that the nice folks on this forum could fill her in on the things that I don't. For the most part, she has encountered some very nice people here and learned some good stuff. But all that it takes is a few really rotten apples to spoil the bunch.....[/QB][/QUOTE]
    For all of you so called men out there who want to talk about lack of brains, take a very long look in the mirror then you will see someone with out a brain.........
    It's one thing to say things like my boat is faster then yours, but to be so Immature about it is pathetic.... you all sound like 8 year old my boat is prettier then your... My boat is faster then yours.... Grow up and be a real man.... Boat racing is fun ,but those of you out there are just flat out mean and make wanting to go to CFW on 1/1/03 sounding like a bad idea, because I don't want my family around a bunch of bitter mean men......
    Look who dragged the Mrs. into this. She did!
    BBtyou started in on all the flats and hydros. If you dont wanna go to Campfar west on the first, then by all means stay home and watch the games. Oh and leave your 2 boats at home.

Her454
    Hey MrsBBT, dont let any of these couped up, winter suffering, testosterone overdosed bench racers ruin the boards for you. Seems lately you have to have some pretty thick skin to even keep your head (or your boat) above water. For the most part, there are some really great people on here. They just forget it sometimes. wink

smalls
    Her454:
    Hey MrsBBT, dont let any of these couped up, winter suffering, testosterone overdosed bench racers ruin the boards for you. Seems lately you have to have some pretty thick skin to even keep your head (or your boat) above water. For the most part, there are some really great people on here. They just forget it sometimes. wink Dat's What I B Talkin Bout

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I'm going to ignore those who don't have a clue... We all know who they are.. There are people on this forum worth talking to. I work in Accounts/Recievable for an Automotive Distributor, I deal with jerks every day. The ones here are nothing compared to the ones I deal with every day.
    [ November 25, 2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

BigBoyToys
    You were right, you do need a new avatar.
    [ November 26, 2002, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BK
    BBT, I dont post a hole lot in this forum but I will to let you know I appritiate the CFW updates from you VERY much. Have never been there and was concidering not going on New Years because of conditions until you posted updates, keep them coming if you can. Thanks and we'll see you there!

DICK PHITZERGUT
    HAHA MADE YOU LOOK DO YOU ACTALLY THINK ID SELL MY BOAT TO ANY OF YOU LOSERS? YOUD SOIL YOUR DIAPERS FOR GOOD IF YOU KNEW WHAT REAL SPEED FELT LIKE. SO GO MAKE A PASS IN YOUR JET BOAT AND SMILE CAUSE YES YOU LOOK JUST AS STUPID AS YOU FEEL TOPPED OUT AT 75MPH. AND AS FOR YOU BIRD SPLOOGER I DARE YOU TO BRING YOUR MAGOT SNATCH TUG BOAT TO CAMP FAR ON NEW YEARS CAUSE IMNA PISS ALL OVER IT!!!!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast