Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone guess how many?

SUI-CY-COLE
    aint no bullshit here,,,you wanna watchthe poster child jet boy get spanked by a 80's style v-drive come up to far west......you still got the chaps around to ride on the harley...."mine' that is,lol

Sangster
    Ya know what, I'm gonna go out to the garage and wish I had a jet boat.....Jest so I could talk shit..See page 2. of Berkely owners manual " How to make yourself feel like you own a v-drive"... eek! eek! eek!

Her454
    Sangster:
    Ya know what, I'm gonna go out to the garage and wish I had a jet boat.....Jest so I could talk shit..See page 2. of Berkely owners manual " How to make yourself feel like you own a v-drive"... eek! eek! eek! No shit here, Im planted firm in my lawn chair. And did you hit your head, I thought you had a jet or two...or was that BBT. IM SO CONFUSED. Back to the printer.

SUI-CY-COLE
    not to change the subject but a question for the horny mofos's.........faith hill,,,or shania twain???

Her454
    FLYTE RISK
    [QBOh yeah lots of it, so her 454 have we met???[/QB]Well, if we havent, why the hell are you wanting my magic bottle and asking to sit on my lap? j/k
    Actually I think we met briefly at one of the races with Team Mullet or maybe at T-Bags, but maybe not. Im the one with the FAST JET.

SUI-CY-COLE
    damm looking at that profile,,i was hoping we could meet,lol.

SUI-CY-COLE:
    damm sily dildo,,you still didnt reply to my offer,,a 30 packs says im gonna hand your ass to ya in a old gelcoat 454 motored hondo v-drive new years...you ready?? bottle or no bottle bring it on...make sure you get mr.t. to back the b.a. barracus van down to launch your semi-v bottom jet also.......Now that is some funny shit!!!!!!!!!!
    BWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA

SUI-CY-COLE
    welcome guru.......i dont know about everyone else,,but the beers tasting good..and im wishing i was at the lake..starting one of those v-drive clanking boats to spank on those jet boats.........berkeley jetboat owners manual says....keep your foot in it when you turn,hahahahahaha reminds me of my jet ski!!!!

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    Ya know what, I'm gonna go out to the garage and wish I had a jet boat.....Jest so I could talk shit..See page 2. of Berkely owners manual " How to make yourself feel like you own a v-drive"... eek! eek! eek! No shit here, Im planted firm in my lawn chair. And did you hit your head, I thought you had a jet or two...or was that BBT. IM SO CONFUSED. Back to the printer. We got a Day Cruiser Hot Tub Car Boat.. also got a full race berkley jet all new sittin on the shelf, lookin' for a Daytona to put it in someday..When i get old..er..I expect to see 3 or 4 fast jets (120 mph or better) on New Years.... wink And about 150 v-drives (120 or better).... eek! eek! eek!

"LIGHTS!!!!.....CAMERA!!!!.....ACTION!!!!" STAY TUNED FOR MORE "AS THE PROP TURNS" We will be right back after these important messages.... eek!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast