Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone guess how many?

ssmike:
    SUI-CY-COLE:
    damm sily dildo,,you still didnt reply to my offer,,a 30 packs says im gonna hand your ass to ya in a old gelcoat 454 motored hondo v-drive new years...you ready?? bottle or no bottle bring it on...make sure you get mr.t. to back the b.a. barracus van down to launch your semi-v bottom jet also.......Now that's some funny shit....Thanks Sui-cy-cole for that visual from Berryessa. Smalls knows what I am talking about....I'll back that shit down the ramp to see the race...
    [ November 26, 2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: ssmike ]

Her454
    Sangster:
    ..When i get old..er.. eek! Too late

Sangster
    Gettin older is easy, all ya gotta do is keep breathin'..... wink wink wink wink wink wink
    [ November 26, 2002, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

FLYTE RISK
    SUI-CY-COLE:
    welcome guru.......i dont know about everyone else,,but the beers tasting good..and im wishing i was at the lake..starting one of those v-drive clanking boats to spank on those jet boats.........berkeley jetboat owners manual says....keep your foot in it when you turn,hahahahahaha reminds me of my jet ski!!!!Actually i thought it said when a v-drive lines up next you pull out your 357 point it at your head sorry the bottom of the boat pull the trigger till it clicks than jump out while it is sinkin into the v-drive and go for a real fast ride collect the insurance and start searchin for that wonderfully fast v- drive lol wink

ps555
    Any circle boating going to camp far I got some extra bouys lying for a little half time show

Her454
    FLYTE RISK:
    SUI-CY-COLE:
    welcome guru.......i dont know about everyone else,,but the beers tasting good..and im wishing i was at the lake..starting one of those v-drive clanking boats to spank on those jet boats.........berkeley jetboat owners manual says....keep your foot in it when you turn,hahahahahaha reminds me of my jet ski!!!!Actually i thought it said when a v-drive lines up next you pull out your 357 point it at your head sorry the bottom of the boat pull the trigger till it clicks than jump out while it is sinkin into the v-drive and go for a real fast ride collect the insurance and start searchin for that wonderfully fast v- drive lol wink You drinkin Coors lite or White Lighting? WHAT? eek! eek!

ps555:
    Any circle boating going to camp far I got some extra bouys lying for a little half time show ps555,
    I'm going but w/o the boat....too much fun to sit and watch.....and I have to help B.A. back the van down to the water.
    How about some time later in Jan/Feb at CFW for the buoys??
    ssmike

smalls
    Hal:
    10-4.. smalls... I gave u a high five as soon as I seen that picture, It must be a trailer park chain or something. ROFLAMAO. Have a good thanksgiving week end..enjoy.... Thank, Have a happy turkey day wink

ps555
    ssmike sounds good for me I got some boys from Butte Steel that should be testing some new ss boats soon

SUI-CY-COLE
    well maybe im gonna help ps555 to get the ole' boat running for cfw....he has the beezer i got a motor.....wel jeff what do you think,,wanna run the jets around a bouy course,,,seeing they aint got sh-- for a drag race anyways,!!!!!!!! her454,,who are you,,,,wow.with looks like that you cant be single still!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast