Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for injury attorney, Oceanside, Ca.

Her454
    I'm thinking if someone told him to jump off a bridge and he did it would be his own fault. People need to stop blaming others. Why didn't you jump to the dock as well? I guess you are the twin with the extra brain cell.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

uvindex
    The owner is more interested in who he can sleep with rather than developing the sailing skills of the captain...Sounds like your standard boat owner to me.

ROZ
    Hello Ziggy, The pool boy? HeHe. You must know who were talking about.
    Actually Zig was referring about me.. I dug up this thread as well as a few other oldies, and I'm a pool guy....lol
    Incidentally, I was standing at the docks in the oceanside harbor when all of a sudden my sack fell from my shorts hit the dock and rested at the side at the moment the dock shifted rocking a boat right into my nuts. Yep gravity is a bitch and it hurt like hell.. Should I sue the city of Oceanside, or the boat owner?

JB in so cal
    Actually Zig was referring about me.. I dug up this thread as well as a few other oldies, and I'm a pool guy....lol
    Incidentally, I was standing at the docks in the oceanside harbor when all of a sudden my sack fell from my shorts hit the dock and rested at the side at the moment the dock shifted rocking a boat right into my nuts. Yep gravity is a bitch and it hurt like hell.. Should I sue the city of Oceanside, or the boat owner?
    Wow. That's quite a tale. Are you gonna have drawings in court or actual pictures?
    Wait'll CourtTV gets ahold of this one.

ROZ
    Wow. That's quite a tale. Are you gonna have drawings in court or actual pictures?
    No drawings needed. Ever since the accident, I've had to cart them around in my wheel barrel...So they'll be able to see the damage caused.. I had Tony's upolstery line it with satin, have a nice don comforter, and an A/V system, so it's not so bad. It is a horrible memory though.
    Who needs court tv when we have texas justice and jerry springer

malibuken
    A Should I sue the city of Oceanside, or the boat owner?
    I say you should sue Mother Nature for giving you such enormous nads for that to happen in the first place.
    Then go after the City for not making the docks semi intelligent so they would stay in position relative to the closest boat, no matter how big the wave.
    Then go after the owner of the boat that smooshed your jewels, they should have known there was not enough room in the marina for their boat and your stuff.

Ziggy
    I say you should sue Mother Nature for giving you such enormous nads for that to happen in the first place.
    Then go after the City for not making the docks semi intelligent so they would stay in position relative to the closest boat, no matter how big the wave.
    Then go after the owner of the boat that smooshed your jewels, they should have known there was not enough room in the marina for their boat and your stuff.
    ROZ, you crack me up.........Ken, the extra stretch Roz has got in the sack is from Mama(aka wife) pulling him around, not mother nature. LOL
    Remember the Bobitt

Sane Asylum
    Maybe it was a rogue wave from a overloaded wakeboard boat driven by a tattooed white boy.
    I don't care who ya are.....that right there.......LMAO

Sane Asylum
    or another one of those egotistical "big" boat owners :umm:
    Scott........What's new?? Probably was one of those azzholes in a Sunsation that did it......

ROZ
    Remember the Bobitt :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast