Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now I know why Perris sucks.

dmontzsta
    I went to Lake Perris with my dad's boat, we brought along a bunch of family members (10 or so).
    1. We are sitting there eating some burgers when we see a guy on a sea doo. He launches and full throttles it from one side of the no wake zone, to the other and back. Meanwhile, his buddies are chearing him on. He then does a few cool donuts and zips around a bit longer before the patrol boat catches up with him.
    2. 3 gangbangers with a bayliner (oh yeah). I guess they dont know how to use their reverse so they slammed straight in to the dock next to us coming in, they didnt even check the damage, just hopped out talking shit to eachother and walked away.
    3. A guy had just bought his jet boat and brought it to the lake, we noticed him back it in, then pull it right out just enough to get it out of the water, then stopped. My dad walks over to help like he always ends up doing and asks what the problem is. It seems it is taking on water and the rear seat is floating, thats how much it had taken on. My dad looks and notices the plugs are not in. He asks "where are your plugs?" they reply :"whats that?" haha "Do they sell them at the marina?". My dad says I am sure they do. So they leave there stuff sitting there halfway backed in tying up the ramp for around 20-30 minutes.
    4. 3 kids under the age of 3 came walking up to our tent with no parents in site. WTF? PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH THEIR KIDS!!! We talked to them for a second and then noticed the parents looking for them or coming to get them. This is 2005 your kids can be snatched within even 10' of you when you look down to get a soda out of the ice chest.
    :frown:

syke-o
    sweet... see u there next weekend :hammerhea

LHC30Victory
    And they have a stinking 35mph speed limit...I cant barely get off idle at that speed :cry:

lucky
    I went to Lake Perris with my dad's boat, we brought along a bunch of family members (10 or so).
    1. We are sitting there eating some burgers when we see a guy on a sea doo. He launches and full throttles it from one side of the no wake zone, to the other and back. Meanwhile, his buddies are chearing him on. He then does a few cool donuts and zips around a bit longer before the patrol boat catches up with him.
    2. 3 gangbangers with a bayliner (oh yeah). I guess they dont know how to use their reverse so they slammed straight in to the dock next to us coming in, they didnt even check the damage, just hopped out talking shit to eachother and walked away.
    3. A guy had just bought his jet boat and brought it to the lake, we noticed him back it in, then pull it right out just enough to get it out of the water, then stopped. My dad walks over to help like he always ends up doing and asks what the problem is. It seems it is taking on water and the rear seat is floating, thats how much it had taken on. My dad looks and notices the plugs are not in. He asks "where are your plugs?" they reply :"whats that?" haha "Do they sell them at the marina?". My dad says I am sure they do. So they leave there stuff sitting there halfway backed in tying up the ramp for around 20-30 minutes.
    4. 3 kids under the age of 3 came walking up to our tent with no parents in site. WTF? PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH THEIR KIDS!!! We talked to them for a second and then noticed the parents looking for them or coming to get them. This is 2005 your kids can be snatched within even 10' of you when you look down to get a soda out of the ice chest.
    no doubt the jet boat guys kid :notam:

BigDogIvan
    DOn't feel bad. Things like this happen everywhere. This time of the season you have all sorts of rookies going boating for the first time.
    BD

jackpunx
    DOn't feel bad. Things like this happen everywhere. This time of the season you have all sorts of rookies going boating for the first time.
    BD
    Its true..
    but Perris.. its a special place..lol

dmontzsta
    Its true..
    but Perris.. its a special place..lol
    haha "special place" is a great name for it.
    Another thing, I was walking through the parking lot with my son when the bayliner gangsters blasted through after taking their boat out doing ATLEAST 30mph through the parking lot blaring their mexican music...they would not have had time to stop if a little kid walked out.

jackpunx
    we ended up out on Elsionore on sunday.. was interesting.. just as the water started to catch some chop and settle down for all the boat chop.. I was already packed..

dmontzsta
    we ended up out on Elsionore on sunday.. was interesting.. just as the water started to catch some chop and settle down for all the boat chop.. I was already packed..
    So you were out there on mothers day too huh? we thought we were the only ones that bad, I wish we would have went to Elsinore, we were going to go at first, but Perris was closer to the vets national cemetery.

JetBoatRich
    sounds like you had a good spot to see the afternoon entertainment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast