Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now I know why Perris sucks.

Sportin' Wood
    I used to hit El Perrisito Mid week in the afternoons a few years ago (10)when I could still ski, Stopped going when I noticed a bunch of what looked like little worms in the water. That kinda put a dampner on the sking after work dealio.

Caribbean Jet
    we were there very early in the season this year, I bet there weren't 15 boats on the lake. Well to make a long story short a couple of lake lice ran into a wake boarder. The whole lake was open and people were still running into each other, unbelievable.

Ziggy
    haha "special place" is a great name for it.
    Another thing, I was walking through the parking lot with my son when the bayliner gangsters blasted through after taking their boat out doing ATLEAST 30mph through the parking lot blaring their mexican music...they would not have had time to stop if a little kid walked out.
    Maybe they are the ones that coined the phrase "drive it like you stole it" :idea: ...sure sounds like it by the way they slammed it in the dock and blasted from the parking lot :jawdrop:

LHC30Victory
    Several years ago they had to CLOSE the lake - water reservior - because the low lifes kept washing diapers in the water and generally using the standing lake as a toilet. Took two years to get rid of the bugs and bacteria that grew there. They even printed flyers telling people NOT to do diapers in the lake WTF :hammerhea

riverroyal
    thats a great name for that bowl of menudo,place sucks.You know diamond valley lake was passed by the voting poeple as a full body contact lake,waterskiing,swimming etc,gotta love mexicalifornia

JBmagic
    thats a great name for that bowl of menudo,place sucks.You know diamond valley lake was passed by the voting poeple as a full body contact lake,waterskiing,swimming etc,gotta love mexicalifornia

riverroyal
    when are you leaving?

JBmagic
    when are you leaving?
    Before I answer that, what in the H E Double Toothpicks made you want to drive out and back to Havi in a day?

BoatPI
    Let's see....Lake Perris is located in...MORENO VALLEY, or CRIP VALLEY a some may care to call it.

riverroyal
    I had to pick up the trailer and bring it home...I should have never looked in yours,or the wife should have never,Ive upgraded,pick it up tommorrow at 1..all your fault

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast