Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu Memorial Day Roll Call.......

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Havasu luvr I got to meet Paul the other day talked with him for awile He seem like a real cool guy. Hopefully we can hook up for some beers!
    Cool, Paul is with me MD weekend. Look for us on the water...not sure were we will be

pixilatedpussy
    We will be ther too!!! Look for the Pussy in the channel and I will make a special cocktail for ya!

INSman
    We will be ther too!!! Look for the Pussy in the channel and I will make a special cocktail for ya!
    Not much better than Pussy in the Channel, we will be lookin for you and that free drink fo' sho' !!

Totally IncapASSitated
    I'll be there along with JDogg999, IvanDan, and Totallyin-my-ASSipated...should be on the water Sat-Mon. 28' Magic and 21' Renegade, both blue flames...swing by, say hi, and give us a beer...
    Only Sat-Mon!!!??? You biaaaaatch....we will be out there from Wed. thru Mon!!!

NOTALENT
    I will be up there friday-tuesday!!!

Mandelon
    How will I know when I've come to the right pussy???? I will have to check them all.................. :hammer2:

sam pioske
    My boy will be there the weekend. 21 Hallett "Ricks Raft'" say hi should have a drink aboard to share He and the Mrs are cool.

HBLavey
    Looks like it's Havazoo instead of Parker this year. I haven't been on a big weekend since they closed the SAND BAR. :frown:

pixilatedpussy
    Not much better than Pussy in the Channel, we will be lookin for you and that free drink fo' sho' !!
    You better!!! :smile: Earn it that is............... :sqeyes:

pixilatedpussy
    How will I know when I've come to the right pussy???? I will have to check them all.................. :hammer2:
    When you see my pussy.......you will know it

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast