Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: what happened to v drive thread???

olbiezer
    It only blew up 2 times, last year was good though! Its still all together and running hard, now the v-drive is being a bitch.....( . )( . )......... ooooooo another left hook to the former champs jaw....i tell you ladies and gentelmen this canuck can swing em, its a left, a right, a left and kim hanson is down...........5.........6.........7 and hanson struggles to his feet.........what a fight........hanson counters with a lame attempt It only blew up 2 times, last year was good though! Its still all together and running hard, now the v-drive is being a bitch.....( . )( . )......... i am afraid id have to throw in the towel if i was hansons cornor man but wait he has no cornor man just a donkey standing there..........dingggggggg saved by the bell folks......i have it 2 rounds to none on my score card for the canadain challenger a.

Kim Hanson
    ooooooo another left hook to the former champs jaw....i tell you ladies and gentelmen this canuck can swing em, its a left, a right, a left and kim hanson is down...........5.........6.........7 and hanson struggles to his feet.........what a fight........hanson counters with a lame attempt i am afraid id have to throw in the towel if i was hansons cornor man but wait he has no cornor man just a donkey standing there..........dingggggggg saved by the bell folks......i have it 2 rounds to none on my score card for the canadain challenger a.
    I don't understand what the fock this is.........( . )( . )........

dmontzsta
    I don't understand what the fock this is.........( . )( . )........
    You dont understand anything, now STFU stupid.

Kim Hanson
    You dont understand anything, now STFU stupid.
    I understand 1960's v-drives suck shit , pretty good eh! You read enough and you learn.......V-Drive Rules wants to give you a brown golden shower, something about an initiation :jawdrop: .......( . )( . ).......

dmontzsta
    I understand 1960's v-drives suck shit , pretty good eh! You read enough and you learn.......V-Drive Rules wants to give you a brown golden shower, something about an initiation :jawdrop: .......( . )( . ).......
    Is it beer? I heard some crazy shit about the whacker initiation, something about lots of men and 2 stroke oil.

uclahater
    I see your fantasy's are coming out the more you drink :sqeyes: :idea:

Kim Hanson
    Is it beer? I heard some crazy shit about the whacker initiation, something about lots of men and 2 stroke oil.
    I haven't heard of that one up here, so ya looking for a Whacker now ..........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
    I see your fantasy's are coming out the more you drink :sqeyes: :idea:
    Hater I don't have to fantasize, when you have what you want at home! ..........( . )( . ).........

uclahater
    Hater I don't have to fantasize, when you have what you want at home! ..........( . )( . ).........
    KIMMY we all no you fantasize about actually having a cool boat thats fast, and about You Te, Lucky, and Roland, and the wierdest one is You Te's, and yours of Guru being all hairy like a chimp Thats just gross :eat:

Kim Hanson
    KIMMY we all no you fantasize about actually having a cool boat thats fast, and about You Te, Lucky, and Roland, and the wierdest one is You Te's, and yours of Guru being all hairy like a chimp Thats just gross :eat:
    The way I see it Hater is if it over a 100mph, thats a fastboat! Mine does that easy tits, and that chop of Guru let it go! ........( . )( . ).......

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast