Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: what happened to v drive thread???

dmontzsta
    The way I see it Hater is if it over a 100mph, thats a fastboat! Mine does that easy tits, and that chop of Guru let it go! ........( . )( . ).......
    You could drive a 200mph boat and it would still look gay with you in it.

Kim Hanson
    You could drive a 200mph boat and it would still look gay with you in it.
    I guess you are the expert in gayness RiceBoy, the next will be to shave my head and paint my v-drive white....that would scream Gay Pride for sure! ........( . )( . ).....Needs a Ford also, not! :eat:

dmontzsta
    I guess you are the expert in gayness RiceBoy, the next will be to shave my head and paint my v-drive white....that would scream Gay Pride for sure! ........( . )( . ).....Needs a Ford also, not! :eat:
    You have it all backwards, what you need is some dining room table chairs and a boat that you do not know the brand of, then you get you a truck (ooops sorry to bring back the memories) to pull it, oh yeah it has to have a dodge thrown together with junk parts and a scoop to pull your girlie hair back to make you look like your going fast.

Squirtin Thunder
    What is it Kimmy Hanson ???? Why do you wacker guys use so much oil ??? Is it so that no-one sees you ??? Man those things stink !!!

dmontzsta
    What is it Kimmy Hanson ???? Why do you wacker guys use so much oil ??? Is it so that no-one sees you ??? Man those things stink !!!
    Men arent supposed to receive, so things are usually a little tight for them, so viola...OIL.
    :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
    You have it all backwards, what you need is some dining room table chairs and a boat that you do not know the brand of, then you get you a truck (ooops sorry to bring back the memories) to pull it, oh yeah it has to have a dodge thrown together with junk parts and a scoop to pull your girlie hair back to make you look like your going fast.
    I have small seats now and its a 1960's Marlin Raceboat and I pull it with a Bronco 89. Old but it pulls to good to throw away now I know the man that had it owners ago and he builds and sells HotRods and he told me its a well built engine pushing around 400hp and i can live with the scoop ( keeps the flame above my hair Shit! )
    I wear it in a ponytail all the time Riceboy, I don't care for the Mr.Clean look..not many heads are perfect shaped to shave your head clean, you looked in the mirror latley :hammerhea You look like this :idea:

dmontzsta
    I have small seats now and its a 1960's Marlin Raceboat and I pull it with a Bronco 89. Old but it pulls to good to throw away now I know the man that had it s owners ago and he builds and sells HotRods and he told me its a well built engine pushing around 400hp and i can live with the scoop ( keeps the flame above my hair Shit! )
    I wear it in a ponytail all the time Riceboy, I don't care for the Mr.Clean look..not many heads are perfect shaped to shave your head clean, you looked in the mirror latley :hammerhea You look like this :idea:
    My head is nice and clean...not that one, I know how you think.

Kim Hanson
    My head is nice and clean...not that one, I know how you think.
    Ya, it looks like a light bulb above your shoulders That head don't need hair, it needs to part it upon entering! What do you enter that you need hair on a dick ........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
    I think it has to do with it being a 2-Stroke, maybe not! They see me all the time Squirt, up here all see the smoke and breath it also! It sucks to be slow I guess here ya go, do you see smoke?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...1089845145.jpg

dmontzsta
    Ya, it looks like a light bulb above your shoulders That head don't need hair, it needs to part it upon entering! What do you enter that you need hair on a dick ........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop:
    I cant understand this to even reply...so you know where it goes.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast