Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: L.A.S.O Shooting

MudPumper
    Deputies fired on a pursuit suspect, black male with a record, news has been showing video. So far Sheriff Baca is handling it great. Bratton should take notes. Lookin forward to see what that cocksucker Mayer Hahn has to say. Good video though. Good example of bad tactics, deputies got into a bad crossfire situation and one took a hit. Luckily his body armor took the hit and he is ok. :220v:

Kilrtoy
    Deputies fired on a pursuit suspect, black male with a record, news has been showing video. So far Sheriff Baca is handling it great. Bratton should take notes. Lookin forward to see what that cocksucker Mayer Hahn has to say. Good video though. Good example of bad tactics, deputies got into a bad crossfire situation and one took a hit. Luckily his body armor took the hit and he is ok. :220v:
    mayor clown hahn aint gonna say shit Its a county thing...
    Oh yeah very bad tactics.....

phebus
    Bad tactics, but good results- Bad guy shot

MudPumper
    Bad tactics, but good results- Bad guy shot
    Don't know how good the results were. Something like 80+ rounds fired by deputies and suspect took 4 hits. :2purples:

Kilrtoy
    Don't know how good the results were. Something like 80+ rounds fired by deputies and suspect took 4 hits. :2purples:
    That is a 5% hit ratio.....

cc322
    I am sure there will be the ones that say why did they have to fire so many times, listen criminals, you gonna f--ck with the man you better be ready to face the hurtin that's commin your way. Why should the police have to play nice when every time they respond it's some fool with a record about to indanger cops or citizens by there dumb ass actions. I say good job boys, way to stop the mofo

LHC30Victory
    They was shootin' at the tires...Yeah, that's it - the tires :hammerhea

coolchange
    Ya, I'm sure the people at the end of the block with thier windows shot out might question that.

BoatPI
    Looked like Clint's old movie the gauntlet, but this donkey drove a Chev Tahoe into a gunfight. Anyway, I think some folks doing the shooting need to think about crossfire and background as the "threat" may have dimished towards the end of the popcorn bag going off in the microwave oven. Lucky no Dep Dog was killed.
    I think KNBC 4 has it on their website.

Ultrafied
    Great vid on KNBC 4 ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast