Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Hydro ???????? Sanger Rat ?????????

Jet Hydro
    Here`s some pictures with the sponsons on the water
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Hunter_001.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...010430-med.JPG
    The top 2 pictures were with the old bottom and the last picture was with the new bottom.
    One with them just ticking the water like they should with the tail up out of the water riding on the intake pad
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...G_2934-med.jpg

Jet Hydro
    Well... That seems to be all in the setup... If you concentrate on making it go straight & fast.. instead of trying to piss water 50' in the air ( what do ya call it..A Rooster ).. Work on getting the flow of water headed in the right direction and you should have no problem pushing the sponsons down.. Hey it's not the Best hydro.. But it's a hydro none the less......
    That's why the "Straight Snoot" works better on a jet hydro. It pushes the boat forward, not down in the back causing the sponsons to lift like the droop snoot.

sanger rat
    Looking good! JetHydro.

Jet Hydro
    Thanks sanger rat
    It`s been a "long, long road" but Hi-TechPerformance and Aggressor Jet Drives have made it possible.

Jet Hydro
    From what I saw in Bench racers "Code Blue Racing" aka "Squirtin Thunder" was just trying to pick shit with us in this topic.....hummmmmmmmmmmmmm :hammerhea

sanger rat
    Well, I'll post some numbers in about a three weeks.

Squirtin Thunder
    From what I saw in Bench racers "Code Blue Racing" aka "Squirtin Thunder" was just trying to pick shit with us in this topic.....hummmmmmmmmmmmmm :hammerhea
    Well Yes, but it is good reading also !!! I really like knowing more about the different hulls. And it seems that you have that one working very well for you. Now I see why you say it is a hydro !!!!

steelcomp
    I see in the first two pics it looks like a hydro, but in the last one it looks like a jet boat. Nothing touching the water in the front. I still don't get it.

Jet Hydro
    I see in the first two pics it looks like a hydro, but in the last one it looks like a jet boat. Nothing touching the water in the front. I still don't get it.
    It`s because in that last picture they were just "ticking" the water and at the point that they snapped the picture the sponsons were in the middle of sponson walking.

jet hydro,
    I missed that thread on your hydro last year, thanks for the link.
    Excellent job on not only thinking your project through but on the execution of the glass work too.
    Simply outstanding. I was impressed to say the least.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast