Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dissappointed in new headers

bajaruner
    I called Jim McComb at Rewarder needing two sets of headers, and T-valves. He told me to come over and pick them up. Bring cash, and I'll even give you a good guy deal (never met this guy in my life, paid about $125.00 less than retail per pair) So since I was going to be in his area anyway, I went for it and things could not have worked out better. We met up at his shop (on a saturday!) he had the headers and parts ready to go. and everything was perfect. Even the price!! This guy really has his act together and great to deal with.
    [This message has been edited by bajaruner (edited May 02, 2002).]

DickDanger
    Whenever possible, ALWAYS deal directly with the manufacturers themselves. Forget the middle man i.e CPP, Eddie Marine, etc. I have found sometimes that even when the manufacturer will only deal with their dealers, sometimes if you are real cool with them, they will make an exception. -DD out

HBjet
    I bought my headers directly from Paul also. Great guy, gave me a little tour around the shop, and showed me an Eliminator Sprint they were selling.
    HBjet

Her454
    Just another satisfied buyer in dealing directly with Paul at Bassett! No problems or surprises and you know exactly what your getting and when.

Dans66Stevens
    The CPP catolog showed up today. Not to bad three weeks or so. I had to give the Pigeon a TIP!!! He said he was stepping on it the hole way!!!!!!!!!lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12