Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Custom Boats Wins Again!

Essex502
    I doubt it. Keep looking for that sinister connection!

roln 20s
    Serious Frenchy?
    Good job Frenchie--look what you started I'll probably get a few calls from Howard and other builders tomorrow just to confirm-hehe
    I haven't bought anything--I'll be the last tire kicker of the bunch (well I may beat MMD). I've got a few good ideas brewing...we'll see later this summer...you know you will all be the first to know (I won't pull a Kilrtoy and keep it a secret).
    BTW--I was at the Powerboat trials, Bob Teague of Teague Custom Marine was definately driving GT's 28 Bullet

DogHouse
    Good job Frenchie--look what you started I'll probably get a few calls from Howard and other builders tomorrow just to confirm-hehe
    I haven't bought anything--I'll be the last tire kicker of the bunch (well I may beat MMD). I've got a few good ideas brewing...we'll see later this summer...you know you will all be the first to know (I won't pull a Kilrtoy and keep it a secret).
    BTW--I was at the Powerboat trials, Bob Teague of Teague Custom Marine was definately driving GT's 28 Bullet
    Didn't ya hear, Roln is buying a CAT!!!

INSman
    Doesn't Bob Teague own a DCB? I'd think he'd be more prone to vote for DCB then wouldn't you? AH....I guess Bob says one thing and does another then. Hmmmm....his is the only vote too.
    Let's put it this way, I have heard on more than one occassion from completely unrelated sources that between Teague and DCB, somebody owed the other for product and/or services and it was going to get resolved easier and quicker with BOB getting a DCB to finally settle the Accounts Receivable or Accounts payable, depending on how you look at it.

Kilrtoy
    (I won't pull a Kilrtoy and keep it a secret).
    Thats cuz im a one off.......
    And yes HOWARD does build a VERY NICE boat.......

Kilrtoy
    Let's put it this way, I have heard on more than one occassion from completely unrelated sources that between Teague and DCB, somebody owed the other for product and/or services and it was going to get resolved easier and quicker with BOB getting a DCB to finally settle the Accounts Receivable or Accounts payable, depending on how you look at it.
    What are you saying Dave dont pay his bills. I find that very hard to believe....

roln 20s
    Didn't ya hear, Roln is buying a CAT!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about ..deny everything, admit nothing...
    I bet I will be sold more after a little kitty ride this weekend
    Roln 20s

Redrider
    That is why we bought another Howard. Not only do they build a great boat, but Mike takes care of his customers!

DogHouse
    I have no idea what you are talking about ..deny everything, admit nothing...
    I bet I will be sold more after a little kitty ride this weekend
    Roln 20s
    But my kitty's got no BLING!!!

roln 20s
    But my kitty's got no BLING!!!

Its got "Bling"...800+, people just don't know that...or atleast didn't until I posted You could always factor in BLING by putting some 20's on the trailer (I bet it would tow smoother-hehe)
    Roln 20s

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast