Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PowerClown

lucky
    You need to take off that ridiculous yellow dress lucky.....it clashes with your purse and lipstick
    :yuk:
    well -- dam - i paid good money for the lipstick and the yellow dress i got at bargin basment price
    in your case , we do ask that you leave the make up on in all you gayness as it hides the fugly :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Powerclown, try something less offensive in your sig please. Extreme violence and nudity aren't allowed on this forum. Thanks in advance.
    Is he getting bad with me Mikey?......Clowns are Clowns but this one is so anal retentive he is green.......( . )( . )..........with ball hangers for a chin! :jawdrop:

olbiezer
    hows the donkey today kim?

Kim Hanson
    My dick is doing good, why would you ask that though?.........( . )( . )........ :mix:

Now that there is some funny shit!!

olbiezer
    just doing my part for donkies and country. ( after all u started it) a classic interview dude!

You should see what didn't make the screen and is laying on the editing room floor.....................

olbiezer
    wish i could i about busted a gut watching that interview! nice of u to make kim part of your team effort lol. oh ya got to ask ya........(being from the east coast and all) whats a big beef curtain? sounded funny whatever it is lol

Kim Hanson
    wish i could i about busted a gut watching that interview! nice of u to make kim part of your team effort lol. oh ya got to ask ya........(being from the east coast and all) whats a big beef curtain? sounded funny whatever it is lol
    whats a big beef curtain?
    Tonys lips aka...piss flaps............( . )( . )..............

olbiezer
    had to laugh at that one kim......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast