Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu...May 20-22...Who's going?

Boozer
    I'm trying to make it out that weekend but my schedule is pretty unpredictable this early on to say for certain if I am going to make it out. I am going to do my best to make it though. I need to get some seat time in the boat.

dicudmore
    I plan to be out there :wink:

Big Bear
    Hey Dicudmore, Simi Valley huh? Where bouts are you? I'm a bit past the south end of Sycamore at the edge of the hills. I'll look for your Cheetah. I sure hope they have not screwed up the channel by then.
    Hope to see you out there!!

bunny 166
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...MG_0079_2_.JPG
    We won't be able to make it that weekend, but here we are (the referees) in between the Kilr's and Mr. and Mrs. Scube Steve. Have fun and be safe!! Maybe we'll catch you Memorial day.... :smile: :smile:

dicudmore
    Hey Dicudmore, Simi Valley huh? Where bouts are you? I'm a bit past the south end of Sycamore at the edge of the hills. I'll look for your Cheetah. I sure hope they have not screwed up the channel by then.
    Hope to see you out there!!
    used to live off of Tapo st kinda across from the Treehouse... now in the apartments by the train station (LA ave and Stearns)

my21advantage
    I'll be there that weekend, stop by and have a drink.
    Look for this - http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...210082-med.jpg

Big Bear
    Ah the Treehouse! :idea:
    My first ever visit to Simi, 8 1/2 years ago, my buddy takes me there and I meet my wife to be. Nice history!
    Thanks Bunny! I wish I could make it Mem. Day but family obligations wont allow. You guys look like you have alot of fun together.
    I'm one up on Miguel with the Vettes but I dont want to get next to that baddass DCB and let him get even. ...WTF, that wouldn't be even, he would be a lap or two up on me :jawdrop:
    Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Big Bear
    [QUOTE=my21advantage]I'll be there that weekend, stop by and have a drink.
    I should print pics of the boats I will be looking for
    The crew with me looks a bit like the tombstone boys in your sig. We should not be hard to spot.
    I'll probably have to keep them leashed to my boat. None of them have ever been to Havasu :jawdrop:

my21advantage
    [QUOTE=my21advantage]I'll be there that weekend, stop by and have a drink.
    I should print pics of the boats I will be looking for
    The crew with me looks a bit like the tombstone boys in your sig. We should not be hard to spot.
    I'll probably have to keep them leashed to my boat. None of them have ever been to Havasu :jawdrop:
    So will I, that is have a pack of wild wolves, just look for the DCB...LOL

Big Bear
    We could get our crews shock collars like in the beer commercials. Zap em if they try to jump ship to a boat load of chicks.
    Hell if I see a boat load of Babes, I'm doin the jumping!!! :devil:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast