Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pics from Eliminator Regatta

WYRD
    did u really get impounded barbi??? what did ya do???
    She pissed me off so I had her locked up
    Great trip everybody and some great pics you have there BG. I will post mine tonight since I got home so late/early this morning. :mix:

WYRD
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...EGATTA_091.jpg
    How can you talk that close to Shadows boat?!!!? :wink: :2purples: :hammerhea :crossx:
    We didn't we just stood there and looked at eachother with a head nod every now and then

Bre
    It's pretty loud. He didn't have it turned up?

I was kidding.... I saw the inside.. so it has to be loud... I hung out with them most of the day on Sunday..... didn't hear anything special though ... maybe next time he will turn it up so I can hear it

Bre
    We didn't we just stood there and looked at eachother with a head nod every now and then
    LMAO....
    I just stood there and smilied

WYRD
    Thats funny I heard it was a boat full of lesbians
    I think I heard a litte bit about this as well..................man they let anybody drive a boat nowdays huh? :crossx:

NOTALENT
    What do you think.....it was just a joke...
    Knowing u, there were a few thoughts running through my head..I thought I would just get the facts before I jumped to conclusion! :devil:

Cole Trickle
    That's pretty much what you have to do if your within 200feet of that boat when he is railing the volume knob. :220v:

dicudmore
    That's pretty much what you have to do if your within 200feet of that boat when he is railing the volume knob. :220v:
    Pretty wicked ain't it
    The only boat I've EVER been in that the stereo made my ears bleed, over the sound of the boat UNMUFFLED and WOT :wink:

WYRD
    That aint my boat in that pic that is Hava Screws parents hey Barbie why is the best pic so small is your head trying to bet big again ha ha thats alright I know I shrunk it on the betat the sandbar cause thats how we roll
    Quit your bitching you already know this aint your chapter :wink:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...EGATTA_005.jpg

WYRD
    Who'sYourRiverDaddy was having a very hard time this weekend wanting to be a boat owner.....so we got him a boat.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...EGATTA_060.jpg
    I think Rob was a little bit jealous of the awsome power my boat had sitting next to his :crossx: :crossx:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12