Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake Tahoe Boating???

Froggystyle
    The gent who owns the second Revolution is berthing it at Tahoe. He has a lakefront house with a boathouse and dock. Depending on when you go up there you can swing by and check out the boat sitting there!
    One really nice thing about the stock twin turbos and EFI... boost normalization for altitude. He should get 100% of sea-level power.

RiverToysJas
    One really nice thing about the stock twin turbos and EFI... boost normalization for altitude. He should get 100% of sea-level power.
    That genius at Trident thought of everything!!!
    RTJas

unleashed
    The gent who owns the second Revolution is berthing it at Tahoe. He has a lakefront house with a boathouse and dock. Depending on when you go up there you can swing by and check out the boat sitting there!
    Im looking to go sometime in July. I'd like to see that Deck boat up close. Let me know if its done by then.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

rivercrazy
    Were thinking July or August as well. That would be awesome if I saw the Revolution up there.
    Going the turbo route now Wes? Is that Tahoe boat dual jet drive or outdrive.

Froggystyle
    Were thinking July or August as well. That would be awesome if I saw the Revolution up there.
    Going the turbo route now Wes? Is that Tahoe boat dual jet drive or outdrive.
    All are jet drives so far. I don't see building an outdrive once someone feels this boat with a jet.
    It will definitely be up there by August. Probably by July in fact. We get to use it for a while first, but then it will go up there.

Froggystyle
    Im looking to go sometime in July. I'd like to see that Deck boat up close. Let me know if its done by then.
    Deano
    Come down anytime for a peek Deano. We are pretty local.
    Boat should be wet soon. I pick up the turbos on Friday from Brummett.

unleashed
    Come down anytime for a peek Deano. We are pretty local.
    Boat should be wet soon. I pick up the turbos on Friday from Brummett.
    That sounds like an ideal. I'll call you when I have some free time...Im assuming you're in the San Diego area??
    Deano

SSTahoe
    Lake Tahoe is one of the best lakes for boating!! It is soo nice up there in the summer, Yes it is cold but very beautiful place. Yes the water does get rough during the summer months but not big at all unless you go out during a storm I have been out on buddies 29 Fountain and have had the waves crash over the boat!!! Yes I was scared. I have a 12,000sq.ft shop 15 minutes from the lake so if any fellow ***boater come up and visit the area and do not want there boat out at night let me know and I help you out for some short term (weekend ) storage plus I would like to meet a few fellow ***boaters!

SSTahoe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast