Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a good tile guy??

Boozer
    Need to get my bathroom retiled.
    We hired a guy recently to do our kitchen and he did and awful job. So awful that I get to regrout the whole thing myself and I wont be rehiring him for the bathroom.
    If you guys no anyone please let me know I am in Chino.
    Thanks.

Domn8er
    Just got my tile done and it looks great. Call Gary Mucha at 714-227-7916. Tell him Joey sent you.

Riverhound
    Boozer,
    We are starting our second job with Larry Nadeau Tile, great work for resonable prices and he's in Chino. I have his card at home and will PM you the number this evening.

riverbound
    I used The Home Depot at home services for my Carpet and tile work in my house. They did a good job and I felt safe knowing that if there were any problems I know where to go to get the situation resolved. there were a few little things at first that I didnt like,I called them and they came back and took care of it no problem.

Riverhound
    Here's Larry's number 909-628-2049, I tried to PM it to you but it's not working.

imbndvs
    My tile guys name is Ed 928-486-2456. he did slate in my game room and did a GREAT job for a very fair price and he showed up when he said he would and finished when he said he would! He also did my parents entire house. A+++ work and A+++ for doing what he said he would.

H20skier
    Anyone know a tile guy in BHC? We need to have our shower redone. Original guy screwed it up. Hard to find anyone here. They're all too busy.

blackcloud75
    Boozer,
    I can do it for ya. My Mom-In-Law came and gave you a quote awhile back.
    Cory aka BC75

my21advantage
    No, But I hear Kilrtoy is pretty good on his knee....

JackieV
    Need to get my bathroom retiled.
    We hired a guy recently to do our kitchen and he did and awful job. So awful that I get to regrout the whole thing myself and I wont be rehiring him for the bathroom.
    If you guys no anyone please let me know I am in Chino.
    Thanks.
    I know an EXCELLENT company, whom I know personally and love. They are called Pro-Marble in Chino, CA. Please call my best friend Debbie at 858-775-5352. Tell her that Jackie sent you! Her family has been in business for many many years. They also did my mothers house! And it looks great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast