Thread: So...How is everyone doing?

dmontzsta
    I sure hope your Friday wasnt as crazy as mine. I really hope all of you had a chance to relax and enjoy life a little. Man it is a good day.

Kim Hanson
    I sure hope your Friday wasnt as crazy as mine. I really hope all of you had a chance to relax and enjoy life a little. Man it is a good day.
    It was , so-so..........( . )( . )......could have been boating then it would have been tit's! :notam:

FMluvswater
    Low key. Quiet. Emotional. :cry: Next week won't be pleasant at all. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...abe/moody1.gif

Kim Hanson
    Low key. Quiet. Emotional. :cry: Next week won't be pleasant at all. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...abe/moody1.gif
    I get to see that alot..( 3 women ) I like to stay away from them all when it happens :idea: please be nice to me..shit! I will just stay away from you for a week ..........( . )( . )............

dmontzsta
    I get to see that alot..( 3 women ) I like to stay away from them all when it happens :idea: please be nice to me..shit! I will just stay away from you for a week ..........( . )( . )............
    Sounds like you are a great father and really love your kids. Good job, we need more people like you.

FMluvswater
    Actually I'm the one who becomes a hermit no need for running away from here or anywhere. I'm anti-social then. "Everything is f u c k e d everybody sucks" dealio. I ought to walk around wearing a sign "don't bucking fug me and shove your spelling lesson up your ass while you're at it too!" I can laugh about it now - but next week? I'll be smiling a different smile then you know when somebody is enraged and they look like they're smiling but it's obviously not mirth? I try not to expose anyone to me when it's that bad.

Kim Hanson
    Actually I'm the one who becomes a hermit no need for running away from here or anywhere. I'm anti-social then. "Everything is f u c k e d everybody sucks" dealio. I ought to walk around wearing a sign "don't bucking fug me and shove your spelling lesson up your ass while you're at it too!" I can laugh about it now - but next week? I'll be smiling a different smile then you know when somebody is enraged and they look like they're smiling but it's obviously not mirth? I try not to expose anyone to me when it's that bad.
    I lived in a house with 5 girls and it was pretty sweet, never seen nothing strange..pretty sweet, to tell ya the truth! I was only 20 something at the time, now at 44 it's not so focking sweet! They are ( I just can't say it ) really hard to deal with. I give them their space ( focked-up, this is my house ) The wrath of a women is way worse then , hanging out in the puter room or garage...I know Babe, treat women the way they are suppose to be treated and stay in the puter room or garage..backyard, shit Zoo even! .............( . )( . )............
    It's hard living with girl's period

FMluvswater
    I lived in a house with 5 girls and it was pretty sweet, never seen nothing strange..pretty sweet, to tell ya the truth! I was only 20 something at the time, now at 44 it's not so focking sweet! They are ( I just can't say it ) really hard to deal with. I give them their space ( focked-up, this is my house ) The wrath of a women is way worse then , hanging out in the puter room or garage...I know Babe, treat women the way they are suppose to be treated and stay in the puter room or garage..backyard, shit Zoo even! .............( . )( . )............
    It's hard living with girl's period
    Believe me you live up to the nick name Sugar, Sugar! You're a sweetheart and they are lucky to have you. :smile:

You Te
    Have a wonderful week-end people.