Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: jet boater from South Africa

dcraig
    If your looking for efficiency, gas mileage, and engine longevity stay with the AA. An A would probably increase your top end RPM by about 150 to 200 rpm. However, that depends on what your horsepower torque peak is relative to RPM. With that motor I wouldn't go smaller than an A in a stock configuration.

Bubbledeck
    spectras only thanx for the Ford info ..
    those Ford Motorsports motors sound good, but it looks like I'll be rebuilding the one I have when the time comes. Those are a little pricey for me :-)

JET BUG
    gents whats the importance of a intake/loader grate. This is some thing i have read about in this fourum ,where do you get info on what they do ,how they work etc.Does any one know of a site that gives drawings,dimensions etc you guys dont know how luky you are in the US. well thats the luck of the draw,at least you guys are kind enough to share your knowledge with jet boaters from other parts of the world.
    cheers jet bug

Joker
    Hey jetbug,
    Check out cpperformance.com inside online catalog then jetdrives and look for intake/loader grates.......lots of good info. The loader grate I beleive is to force more water into your intake which will help load your impellor and decrease cavitation in these monster bowties....Not sure how it would work out up here with all the shale and rock.....might end up at the bottom with the fishes

Slick
    This one has a little info on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123