Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 RHINO's available NOW

Reaper1
    Addicted - What are you doing with your old cart/keeping it?
    It's all about the Louis Vuitton seats and spinners.

INSman
    For me or the sales DUDE at the dealership? PM me your number and I'll get him to contact you.
    So Far its me, you, and Glen/doggiestyle........anyone else,,,,,JEFF???????
    What's the biggie with these Rhino's ?? Maybe I will buy one if I can get you to return my requests for some of your boat cleaning products !! :supp: :idea:

ADDICTED
    Addicted - What are you doing with your old cart/keeping it?
    It's all about the Louis Vuitton seats and spinners.
    The Girlfriend wont let me get rid of it.
    Since she is going to be a major part of the purchase I okayedred paint with LV on the rhino as long as I can get the suspension I want. .

Bling Bling
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...135THE_BOX.jpg
    PARTS,PARTS AND MORE PARTS ON ORDER.......WATCH OUT WILLIE!
    TOB, don't get your hopes up on this part. You need more power to get the Rhino to go over the speed limiter. I've got one on mine, and on a long straight, you pull the stock ones slightly. Watch out, there's some shit out there people are claiming that works, but belive me it don't. If ya all put bigger tires on the Rhinos, don't forget the clutch up grade. It's key.

jackpunx
    TOB, don't get your hopes up on this part. You need more power to get the Rhino to go over the speed limiter. I've got one on mine, and on a long straight, you pull the stock ones slightly. Watch out, there's some shit out there people are claiming that works, but belive me it don't. If ya all put bigger tires on the Rhinos, don't forget the clutch up grade. It's key.
    clutch?.. HHMMM.. that sounds like a good idea.. who does it?

TOBTEK
    HMMMMMMM, thanks for the heads up. My partner here in the office says he keeps bouncing off the rev limiter. I orderd the 27" tires on 14" wheels and the CDI box, I really dont want loud pipes, ect. Just paint, and big stereo to cruise Glamis this next year.

TOBTEK
    What's the biggie with these Rhino's ?? Maybe I will buy one if I can get you to return my requests for some of your boat cleaning products !! :supp: :idea:
    MAN, im sorry IF you didnt get a return EMAIL! Wetwillie dosn't know it yet....BUT he's taking a few cases out to Havasu next time out to avoid the shipping expenses for you all. I have PACKERFAN's box in my truck now and its going to be 42.00 for shipping 4 gallons :cry: ....what a rip off!

Blown Lavey
    Well the wife wants one so Im ok on that end,its the park manager that says no so far....but then again i havent bought a plcae yet so ya never know i might buy a plcae that will allow the Rhino.
    Last time i talked to the guy in your old place i thought he said he was going to sell and build a place up in Havasu after the summer was over.Younger guy with a mean ass dog out front of the place!
    No mean ass dog he would rather lick yah for treats than bite yah , just keeps the trailer umm.. I fall in this category away from the Lavey. As far as the place will be for sale next season at the good guy price as well, plus upgrades.
    Toby left you a message we are in for the Rhino as well. spoke with the dealer today. He wants to deliver them all to you..? What about a stop in the I.E like Gibson, I know they have a loading dock there :sqeyes:
    Rons supposed to be in on this deal as well?

INSman
    MAN, im sorry IF you didnt get a return EMAIL! Wetwillie dosn't know it yet....BUT he's taking a few cases out to Havasu next time out to avoid the shipping expenses for you all. I have PACKERFAN's box in my truck now and its going to be 42.00 for shipping 4 gallons :cry: ....what a rip off!
    Toby, I live in So Cal.. Can you just ship to me direct or when can I p/u in Havasu, Memorial weekend ??
    Blane

hot_diggity_dog
    No mean ass dog he would rather lick yah for treats than bite yah , just keeps the trailer umm.. I fall in this category away from the Lavey. As far as the place will be for sale next season at the good guy price as well, plus upgrades.
    Toby left you a message we are in for the Rhino as well. spoke with the dealer today. He wants to deliver them all to you..? What about a stop in the I.E like Gibson, I know they have a loading dock there :sqeyes:
    Rons supposed to be in on this deal as well?
    The ones going to Toby are the San diego peeps. :wink:
    I'm sure you and Addicted could have them shipped to the Gibson Factory no problem. :wink:
    HDD

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast