Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Channel amp

SurfOnH20
    I am hooking up (4) 6.5 speakers (50 watt/RMS) and (1) 10-inch Memphis sub (150 watt/RMS) in my boat. I am leaning towards a five channel amp to cut down on wires, problems, etc. It seems these types of amps are not very common. My questions is (see link) will this sub work or would hooking up amps (4 channel for 6.5 and 2 channel for sub) be better. Thanks !!
    links
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...772400698&rd=1
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38638

ROZ
    Of those 2, I'd entertain the Hiphonics...
    Another amp to consider is DEI's D2205 5 channel....

DogHouse
    I've got a couple of Hifonics Zuess amps in my boat and have nothing but good things to say about them. They're clean, have all the features you need to build a system, run cool, and look good too. That's a sweet deal on the 5 channel. I may buy one to put in my truck.
    -brian

Chico&Zeus
    I have a Sony XM-7557 5 channel amp, I have been thinking of selling it latley. It's a great amp, it's just HUGE!!! Takes too much room in my under seat storage. It's 75 X 4 and 250 X1 on the sub channel. I live near Phoenix if you are interested.

SurfOnH20
    DogHouse glad to hear they are working out for you !!I was leaning towards the Hifonics too..Chico I am interested.. what would be a fair price for you ?

boxscore
    I've got a Sparkomatic 2 channel for sale. 22.5 watts per side @ 2 ohms. 11.25 at 4 ohms. Will that work fer ya?

ROZ
    Now that you mention it, a Yamaha RXZ9 powering a couple Grand Utopias sounds pretty sweet... I think a small power inverter will work just fine :notam:

1stepcloser
    Now that you mention it, a Yamaha RXZ9 powering a couple Grand Utopias sounds pretty sweet... I think a small power inverter will work just fine :notam:
    Speaking of Utopia...... we need to talk.

desertbird
    Pheonix Gold makes a SWEET 5 channel amp. I can't think of the model number, but I have it in my boat. It's part of the Octane or R series.

BOBALOO
    I used to spend crazy amounts of money on stereo stuff when I was single but now I have seen the light. I have a few Hifonics amps in the boat and cars and am REALLY happy with the performance and price. Go for the Hifonics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast