Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifeline Jacket

SDLifesaver
    Anybody need one of these. We won a new, yellow, Teague Custom Marine, Lifeline Jacket size S. We really don't have a need for it and if someone does, make me an offer. Still has all the tags. Thanks, Nick

ColeTR2
    color and $$$?

Essex29
    I think it said yellow

Phat Matt
    I think he also said "make me an offer".

ColeTR2
    I took it as he won a new yellow Teague Custom Marine jacket and wanted to sell a lifeline? Does Lifeline make jackets for Teague Custom Marine? Or is Teague a reseller for Lifeline? That’s what got me confused. He has to have something in mind as far as price?

SK48
    It is most likely a Lifeline high performance jacket A.K.A. a poker run jacket.
    They come in every color of the rainbow, Teague sells Yellow with "Teague"
    on them. Cole you live in Parker, stop at Lifeline. You can order any size
    or color, and they have lots of them in stock. It's not like your not in the
    neighborhood.

ColeTR2
    Thanks That’s what got me screwed-up I thought Teague made there own line of jackets? If is says Teague Custom Marine on it I will give you $40 for it.

SDLifesaver
    Sorry for my absense guys but we were busy lastnight and I just got a chance to log on. It is an all yellow Lifeline Jacket with Teague embroidered on it. It has all the tags still on it and is a size adult small. We won it in the raffle at the Howard Regatta and I am here to hook someone up on a deal because we really don't have any use for it. The highest bidder gets it, and so far a 100.00 is the bid and we have a 125.00 bid pending. I am going to stop the pricing at 150.00 because we won it and I want to give someone a good deal because the retail price is well over 200 dollars. Thanks for the interest. Nick 619-654-3012

Steamin' Rice
    This is a good deal. These jackets sell for close to $300 new. If I didn't already have some I would be insterested at $150.

SDLifesaver
    I guess this fizzled?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast