Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spam: ME

Mrs. casean
    Alright, I guess this could be a strange way to get a job... maybe not! But worth the try... I am graduating college w/ a BA in May and today we hired someone to take on my possition. I will be training her for the rest of my time here and on being here until about mid May to the end of May. I am looking for a new job that will be a career from now on. So I thought I'd put myself out here... I'm at the point where I need to start interviewing. If anyone hears of jobs out there that fits my background I could use the lead. Thanks! I am looking for a position around my area Temecula-Riverside commuting at the most to Riverside depending on the job/pay. I am looking for a clerical/Admin/HR or similar position full time. So if anyone does hear or need someone to hire over the next two months I'm ready! Thanks!

Lightning
    First of all...congrats on graduating..........now the hard work begins.
    If I hear of anything in your area, I will let you know. You should check with your local escrow / lender / title office, they are always looking for people for admin type stuff....

Mrs. casean
    First of all...congrats on graduating..........now the hard work begins.
    If I hear of anything in your area, I will let you know. You should check with your local escrow / lender / title office, they are always looking for people for admin type stuff....
    Thanks! It is hard work But well worth it. I saw a bunch of positions w/ lending/escrow etc companies on Monster and keeping them in mind forsure! I'm working on my resume this week then heading out! :supp: kinda skerd

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Congats on graduating!!!
    I am a Hr Manager for an environmental/geologist firm and I got this job off of Monster. Alot of the ads in there are listed by agencies but don't hesitate to respond to them. Alot of companies, like the one I work for, prefer to go thru agencies since they do all the pre-screening and stuff.
    I will keep an ear out for anyone hiring in your area. We have a branch out there with a complete moron for an administrator so I will let you know if the position becomes available.
    good luck to ya!

SoCalHD
    Congrats!!!!! I'll definitely keep an ear to the ground for ya!!!

Mrs. casean
    Thanks everyone! I REALLY appreciate it... now that my position is filled... it's reality! :squiggle:

BarryMac
    Thanks everyone! I REALLY appreciate it... now that my position is filled... it's reality! :squiggle:
    Hi Linds, check your PM's...
    Barry

lucky
    Alright, I guess this could be a strange way to get a job... maybe not! But worth the try... I am graduating college w/ a BA in May and today we hired someone to take on my possition. I will be training her for the rest of my time here and on being here until about mid May to the end of May. I am looking for a new job that will be a career from now on. So I thought I'd put myself out here... I'm at the point where I need to start interviewing. If anyone hears of jobs out there that fits my background I could use the lead. Thanks! I am looking for a position around my area Temecula-Riverside commuting at the most to Riverside depending on the job/pay. I am looking for a clerical/Admin/HR or similar position full time. So if anyone does hear or need someone to hire over the next two months I'm ready! Thanks!
    yes - we are always looking - we start entry level and you work your way up - a/p, a/r and payroll ?? e mail me if interested ? chris

andy01
    If your looking for a position in HR you should be looking at PIRA and SHIRM they are both HR organizations.

Mrs. casean
    If your looking for a position in HR you should be looking at PIRA and SHIRM they are both HR organizations.
    Thanks!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast