Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting on the 55 frwy ???????

Not So Fast
    Just caught a blurb about a shooting on the 55 (Newport Frwy) and it is shut down ????????????? any INFO. Talk about a traffic jam, how glad am I that we moved 3 years ago out of that mess NSF

Nord
    Haven't found anything yet, but very curious....Let us know!

MudPumper
    that was yesterday. :rollside:

redi4fun
    It happen yesterday at around 3pm. 55 south to the 5 south interchange. Shooter put one bullet in the victoms tire then took off. :yuk:
    There was a huge police responce because two other shootings have taken place in that general vicinity. One on the 55 north around 17th and the other on the 22.

Not So Fast
    It happen yesterday at around 3pm. 55 south to the 5 south interchange. Shooter put one bullet in the victoms tire then took off. :yuk:
    There was a huge police responce because two other shootings have taken place in that general vicinity. One on the 55 north around 17th and the other on the 22.
    25 yrs ago it was a nice place to live but now :boxingguy Gangs,overcrowded frwys, too many people, shitty attitudes. And just caught the news in Phoenix that a LEO was shot to death on a routine traffic stop, what the hell is this world coming to NSF

redi4fun
    Caught the news in Phoenix that a LEO was shot to death on a routine traffic stop, what the hell is this world coming to NSF
    Unfortunately there is no such thing any more. I think most law enforcement would agree. You just never know who you are going to run into these days.
    Sign of the times!!!! :yuk: I guess!

Krazy K
    Gotta love the OC!!

my21advantage
    25 yrs ago it was a nice place to live but now :boxingguy Gangs,overcrowded frwys, too many people, shitty attitudes. And just caught the news in Phoenix that a LEO was shot to death on a routine traffic stop, what the hell is this world coming to NSF
    What happened to the officer in Phoenix...any info? :idea:
    And I admire LEO, I don't think there's anything routine about their jobs.

Kilrtoy
    The only thing routine is that you put one shoe on before the other....

Kilrtoy
    Police Officer David Uribe
    Phoenix Police Department
    Arizona
    End of Watch: Tuesday, May 10, 2005
    Biographical Info
    Tour of Duty: 22 yr
    Badge Number: Not available
    Incident Details
    Cause of Death: Gunfire
    Date of Incident: Tuesday, May 10, 2005
    Weapon Used: Handgun
    Suspect Info: At large
    Officer Uribe was shot and killed while conducting a traffic stop on West Cactus Road at approximately 1110 hours. Officer Uribe called in a license plate check and approached the vehicle. As he walked to the driver's door the suspect opened fire, striking him in the head and neck.
    The suspects fled the scene and abandoned the stolen car in a residential area a few blocks away. A witness to the shooting immediately called 911 and started CPR on Officer Uribe. He was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
    Officer Uribe had served with the agency for 22 years. He is survived by his wife and son, who also serves with the Phoenix Police Department.
    Agency Contact Information
    Phoenix Police Department
    620 W. Washington Street
    Phoenix, AZ 85003

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast