Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MAINEVENT's Dilema

bakerjet
    that thing looks sick i'd keep it for sure!

Mrs CP 19
    I say keep it. If it is being completely gone thru, and you are not after high horsepower, closer to stock, you should be able to get some guarantee on it!!
    We had Bill Scotten building our engines before we ever bought our 1st CP. Engines were always warrentied until we headed up in HP(over 650) Never had a problem with any of the motors, just wanted to go for more.
    As to cost, this is the 3rd motor in our boat, one modified once. After stepping up each time, and the last being the twin turbo, we could have bought a much larger, more expensive ride. We even have our last motor for a 'spare'! Just enjoy what we have!! Moving up? That's a decision only you and your family can make.....But you have a beautiful boat!!!!

MAINEVENT
    Thanks for all the replies and Compliments on my rig I see alot of you people say "Keep It" I honestly expected a different responce I do although understand that having a "Older" boat I will have small issues here and their Believe me i am not expecting a NO PROBLEM boat I would have boUGHT A BAYLINER for that :2purples: :wink: J/K

Raskal
    i say keep it looks to good

JetBoatRich
    Good looking boat there keep her
    I have had the same luck over the last few years :devil: hopefully the new motor will last

alfonzo
    Sell it, lets go to Vegas and I'll help you blow it.

MAINEVENT
    Sell it, lets go to Vegas and I'll help you blow it.
    If I sell it can you teach me how to be #1 B.B. :rollside: LOL

alfonzo
    If I sell it can you teach me how to be #1 B.B. :rollside: LOLno prob. #1. you have to buddy up with a guy that has a big boat...OHH..,3DO.

MAINEVENT
    no prob. #1. you have to buddy up with a guy that has a big boat...OHH..,3DO.
    :idea:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123