Thread: My Dilema

MAINEVENT

FOURQ
    keep it... the guy that has it now will do a great job for ya and wont give ya the :yuk: taste in your mouth......

460 jus getn it
    keep it. thats a very nice boat. i feel your pain but u have something that makes u happy and u have invested time into it................

MAINEVENT
    True Dont get me wrong i HAVE NO doubts on the builder who has it now I have acually been very pleased In this I am not putting him down what so ever i hope i am not coming across that way

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    I've read your post and my opinion is------ If you like the boat and how it fits you and your use. Keep it!!!!! We have all had good and bad experiences with boat shops. Don't let that cause you to get rid of a good boat! Look at it as a learning experience to pay attention on who you have work on your boat, good or bad. It's no different than a car[ well not exactly the same] Shops that do good work are few and far between!!! If you watch here you'll find a good shop, you just may have to drive a few miles. Service is everything and shops that know our type boats are few and far between. Think of it as a learning experience and some color for bullshit on the beach! Appreciate a good shop and have a great time when you play!!! Budlight

FOURQ
    True Dont get me wrong i HAVE NO doubts on the builder who has it now I have acually been very pleased In this I am not putting him down what so ever i hope i am not coming across that way
    i wasnt taking it that way at all ........ in my opinion hes the shit

Brooski
    KEEP IT! Last year I bought my 76 Southwind, what I wanted to go back to for a long time. Took it to the lake, and the motor lost all oil pressure when it warmed up, and started knocking. So, I put an extra chevy engine I had in it. Engine ran great at first, then on my second trip to the lake, I dropped a valve, which a piece got stuck between the piston and cylinder wall, cracking the block. So I thought about it, decided that I loved the boat, so I spent the cash and had the engine built by a reputable person. Best choice I ever made. I have had more fun in that thing since it got put back together.
    If its the boat you like, keep it. Your pump is done right, and now your engine will be, the only thing you have to worry about is the little things.

JET-O-VATOR
    keep it man dont sell her shes a beut. if you need any help with her let me know anyways whats up man tell the wife i said hi. when we going to the river? hit me up lates daniel