Thread: Where's all the Blythe boaters?

TahitiBoss21
    I know a lot of people on here have the big dog boats, but I hardly hear from those jet boaters or flat bottom-ers that i see so many of on the shallow water.
    I just got back from aha-quin, and saw so many nice boats down there, and not many that i see on here.
    Am i a minority here?

shueman
    So how was it...?? We're goin' down 6/3-6/6 stayin' in town, run a day out of McIntyre and take a run out of Quin....looks nice...never launched there before...

TahitiBoss21
    aha quinn is cool..nice sandy beach for miles..a nice little island with sand..and it's in a lagoon, no current and nice and deep
    they just added on to the launchramp..it's very nice now, and free, and no line. and there's gas for competitive prices you can fill up on your way down the ramp.

MudPumper
    I know a lot of people on here have the big dog boats, but I hardly hear from those jet boaters or flat bottom-ers that i see so many of on the shallow water.
    I just got back from aha-quin, and saw so many nice boats down there, and not many that i see on here.
    Am i a minority here?
    They all hang out in the Jets or V-Drive section, check there. :idea:

xs ultra
    Never been there. post some pics if you can. Any hotels to stay at?Or is it just rv/camp?LIke to go one day.