Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever..........

barbigrl
    taken someone to the river...who has never been....and who absolutly hated it, making the rest of your trip miserable?
    This weekend we had someone like that in our group!! It was actually quite funny to watch her bitch the whole time. We were hanging out in the channel and she asked the question "What do you people do here?" "Why are we just sitting here, I dont understand?" UH....ok... then we asked her "Are you having fun?" and she replied...."F--- NO" She ended up renting a car and driving home she hated it so much.... I don't get it....HOW CAN ANYONE HATE THE RIVER???

phebus
    I would have paid for her car rental. Goodbye bitch. Oh wait, here's my credit card fill it up, and don't stop. :hammerhea

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    i'd hate to know what she considers "fun".

1stepcloser
    We were tied 2 boats away from you for the group photo.... two of you looked to be having a great time, It's no surprise you won the "M.F.A.G.P." award later
    I've had crappy people before, best thing is what happened to you. Mine didnt go home, just pissed and moaned all weekend.
    SEE YA!!

Bre
    LMAO... so she did end up leaving
    Guess she doesn't know what fun is

OutCole'd
    Happened to us on a houseboat trip. Nowhere to go. She finally asked to be brought back to the dock & borrowed a car to drive home.

jackpunx
    taken someone to the river...who has never been....and who absolutly hated it, making the rest of your trip miserable?
    This weekend we had someone like that in our group!! It was actually quite funny to watch her bitch the whole time. We were hanging out in the channel and she asked the question "What do you people do here?" "Why are we just sitting here, I dont understand?" UH....ok... then we asked her "Are you having fun?" and she replied...."F--- NO" She ended up renting a car and driving home she hated it so much.... I don't get it....HOW CAN ANYONE HATE THE RIVER???
    was she fat? :jawdrop:

dicudmore
    good thing she left early...
    some people :eat:

dicudmore
    It smells like cigarettes in here...
    hmm??

phebus
    I did have a friend of my daughters that complained that it was too hot, over and over. I left the bimini down, and let her fry like bacon. It's the river, it's supposed to be hot!!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast