Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Much Do ..'drop Down Dvd..

FRENCHIE
    Players run from the dealer...either Ford or chevy for going in a new truck??? anyone know? or is it really alot cheaper to get one aftermarket put in!!?? :idea:

Kachina26
    I think it's $1200 option on the GM's. You can get it done at sounds plus in Redlands reasonably.

Nord
    I would get one from the dealer, they seem to have a better warranty on theirs!

Kilrtoy
    Dude you are a big baller with DEEP POCKETS...
    What does it matter... Just write the check.....

Boozer
    Dealer is the way to go you cant beat the warranty.
    Why do a drop down? I know someone who can get you hooked up with a good price and 7"-9" monitors in the head rests

riverbound
    I would get one from the dealer, they seem to have a better warranty on theirs!
    Not true.... I know that Parker sells a couple different untis that have lifetime warranties form the manufacturer and they have a lifetime warranty on their labor.

Todd969
    The Ford is an Audiouvox, we've had good luck with ours, just a 7" all in one.

riverbound
    Dealer is the way to go you cant beat the warranty.
    Why do a drop down? I know someone who can get you hooked up with a good price and 7"-9" monitors in the head rests
    Most dealer work is not done by the factory.... So there is no difference going aftermarket versus dealer as far as warranty is concerned.

Nord
    Not true.... I know that Parker sells a couple different untis that have lifetime warranties form the manufacturer and they have a lifetime warranty on their labor.
    Sounds like a winner!

Kachina26
    Most dealer work is not done by the factory.... So there is no difference going aftermarket versus dealer as far as warranty is concerned.
    This is true, I was refering to the factory installed units. I have not had to replace or repair any of these except for one that was damaged in shipping.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast