Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: need baby Boy names

jlnorthrup122
    The mrs and I are agona have our first boy on the 19th of this month if not sooner and I need ideas for boy names Northrup is the last name so go from there. I was thinking Ramsey lee Or Joe James but still searching what do you guys think? thanks JL

racecar.hotshoe
    The mrs and I are agona have our first boy on the 19th of this month if not sooner and I need ideas for boy names Northrup is the last name so go from there. I was thinking Ramsey lee Or Joe James but still searching what do you guys think? thanks JL
    Steven Nathaniel..............No need to ask anyone else..... :hammer2:

framer1
    I'm liking Cole.

GHTRIM
    Steven Nathaniel..............No need to ask anyone else..... :hammer2:
    I was going to give the SAME name and you beat me to it...

MAINEVENT
    I named my boys whatever came to mind when i first pictured them b-4 birth
    Brock Alexander
    Bronson Axel
    Good luck and Cograts to the both of you

racecar.hotshoe
    I was going to give the SAME name and you beat me to it...
    That boy is fast............. :coffeycup

jlnorthrup122
    Steven Nathaniel..............No need to ask anyone else.....
    That is a good one But the fatherin laws name is Steven and I don't want to hurt my father! thank you! I take it you name is Steven?
    I'm liking Cole.
    HMMMM Cole Thorton Northup Like Eldorados character that the Duke played Possiblility! My 5 year old daughter Helped me come up with Bukley Bronco Northrup Not sure about the Bronko part maybe Bronk or something I need to be perswaided and would like to use something unigue!

racecar.hotshoe
    That is a good one But the fatherin laws name is Steven and I don't want to hurt my father! thank you! I take it you name is Steven?
    HMMMM Cole Thorton Northup Like Eldorados character that the Duke played Possiblility! My 5 year old daughter Helped me come up with Bukley Bronco Northrup Not sure about the Bronko part maybe Bronk or something I need to be perswaided and would like to use something unigue!
    Nope I just like the name.............................

jlnorthrup122
    Good luck and Cograts to the both of you
    Thank You I am so ready for this kid to be here! Part onf me was hoping he would have been born today on my birthday but I am kinda glad we have more time to get prepaired!

HM
    Unigo Montoya

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast