Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakers up by 15 at half

JB in so cal

OutCole'd
    They are playing great, but you can not have enough a lead.....

GAME TIME
    Now, they have to keep it up and continue for the rest of the game. Go Lakers!!!

dmontzsta
    yup, great defense by the Lakers. They are getting a hand in every face. This is how they played to end the season and this is the team that SPANKED the clippers too. You can never have enough of a lead on the suns though, they can go off and score a TON quick. If the Lakers can get this win, it will be huge, cause that means they took 1 on the suns court.

AirtimeLavey
    Damn, how'd they ever make into the playoffs? Musta been all Kobe. Kobe has 10, LO 11, Kwami 9. Hmmm. wtf?
    They're playing great. Hope they can carry the third. Phx can score a lot in a hurry. So far, Phx. is getting their pts. from Laker fouls.
    Go Lakes! :rollside:

AirtimeLavey
    You just can't be happy with winning. Spanked the Clippers? You mean the last week of the season when the Clippers were throwing games away after they had clinched a playoff spot?
    I was rooting for the Lakers, but now I really hope that the Suns go off for 70 points in the second half.
    Gotta love it when a professional sports team "throws games" away. Oh yeah, we're talking about the Clippers. Nevermind. :hammerhea

dmontzsta
    You just can't be happy with winning. Spanked the Clippers? You mean the last week of the season when the Clippers were throwing games away after they had clinched a playoff spot?
    I was rooting for the Lakers, but now I really hope that the Suns go off for 70 points in the second half.
    And I was rooting for the clippers, but DILLIGAF filled me with hate for them in ONE night, he was liquored up and pushing my buttons really well!
    Throwing games? come on now, how unprofessional is that? so they are that unconfident that they have to line up the easiest team? to be the best you have to play the best no matter what. That shows confident on their behalf.

KineticoH20

Shhhhhhhhhhh don't jinx us

Ziggy
    And here I thought this thread was about all us Lake bound boaters

JB in so cal
    Only up by 7 at the end of 3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast