Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Any fans of "24" on here???

Froggystyle
    I have been a 24 fan for years now, I was bored one day and the wife and kids were gone so I went to Blockbuster and rented the first 2 disc's of season 1. I got hooked and watched the whole first season straight thru.
    I want your opinion on this, I think this season is the best to date, what do you guys think
    Without a doubt. Bringing in the old President Palmer kicked ass too.
    What a great storyline. The only "twist" that I have called so far was that Paul was going to get kicked out of ER to save the terrorist.

That Guy
    This is a crisis situation... I don't have time for your personality disorder Chloe!
    That was a laugh out loud moment.... :crossx:

H20 Toie
    I worked on the show on and off for the first three seasons and it sucked becuase i would find out part of what was going on before the shows aired but the people were great to work with. i missed the last 6 shows from last year so i have not watched any from this season but have them all on tivo it's just to addicting.

ShowSumSkin
    I got hooked last season and I never miss an episode!!!!

Phat Matt
    This show is by far the best show I have ever seen on TV!!!! Matt and I have watched it religiously since the 2nd season. I got the first season on DVD and watched that one recently as well. Just bought the 2nd season to watch again and am on hour 6 already.
    Last night's episode was intense (as they all are)
    I watched the first season but Jen didn't. She has watched it on DVD now. She refuses to believe that I watched the first season without her. She doesn't think it's possible. But anything is possible with Jack!
    They have brought back most of the old key people. Now we need some of Kim getting out of a shower or something.

OGShocker
    24 and TiVo were made for each other. We cover the 24 hours in 40 minutes.

Magic34
    Never miss an episode. The best show on TV.
    Missle away, there is no way to stop that thing. A city is going down.

Not So Fast
    We have not missed one episode and Jack Bauer plays it like it should be played No BS, just get the job done and screw the rules!! Can't wait for the new show "OVER THERE" looks awesome. NSF

schiada96
    cool show

boater72
    Great show. Be a good two hours comming up!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast