Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Any fans of "24" on here???

Phat Matt
    Tony and Michelle are about to live happily ever after...too bad he's going to die.

I Feel the Need...
    Tony and Michelle are about to live happily ever after...too bad he's going to die.
    I read that She will try and commit suicide...

Phat Matt
    Well we have 2 more years...
    Tue May 17, 8:37 AM ET
    NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - After several weeks of negotiations, Fox Broadcasting Co. has sealed a deal to bring back real-time political thriller "24" for two more seasons.
    The network has also given a last-minute renewal to reigning best-comedy Emmy winner "Arrested Development," which has been on the bubble since the network cut back the show's second-season order in the spring because of underwhelming ratings.
    Both shows are produced by Fox's News Corp. sibling, 20th Century Fox TV, and Imagine TV, the small-screen arm of Ron Howard and Brian Grazer's Imagine Entertainment.
    While there has been a lot of buzz about "Arrested Development" getting a short order for next season, Fox's decision to pick up a full-season, 22-episode order of the quirky series, comes as somewhat of a surprise.
    "'Arrested Development' is one of the best comedies on television," Fox's recently appointed entertainment president Peter Liguori said. "The decision to order another season becomes easy when you consider its amazing cast, creative brilliance, critical acclaim and advertiser appeal."
    In addition to its returning series, Fox, which will announce its fall schedule Thursday at City Center Theater, will present to advertisers its new shows for next season, the comedies "Kitchen Confidential" and "The War at Home" and the dramas "Reunion," "Head Cases," "Bones" and "Deviant Behavior."
    Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

MOBrien
    last nights episode sucked big time! Been watching 24 since the beginning and it was by far the most disappointing hour yet.
    I'm glad Tony's gonna get a bullet .......I'm sick of his whispering anyway.

DEEZ NUTTS
    Ya just know its gonna happen after Tony and Michelle goo-goo and ga-ga all over each other. But then maybe you are supposed to think that he is gonna get it.

Froggystyle
    Taking off work early today to catch this episode.
    I am so pumped. The trailers have been really good so far.

JustMVG
    Try this link and get even more pumped,
    http://www.fox.com/24/video/24_423_hi.asx

NashvilleBound
    I will get it two hours before you west coasters...I would be happy to post whats going on if you want it early.....
    Nashville 'Magic Boy' Bound

Phat Matt
    I will get it two hours before you west coasters...I would be happy to post whats going on if you want it early.....
    Nashville 'Magic Boy' Bound
    If you want to be banned, go ahead.

Froggystyle
    If anyone in San Diego wants to see it in HD, come on over. There will be drinking and hooting all night I am sure. Big screen (Thanks Roz) and richter stereo (thanks again Roz )

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast