Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Hey Jrocket..

Havasu Hangin'
    But to us there is only one turbo god and that's Carson....
    Kinda like the "my friend knows a guy who's brother's cousin said that nobody else knows how to build turbo motors except Carson" cheerleading competition.
    :idea:

Jrocket
    JROCKET wow 1600 hp in a 26 you must drag a radio flyer wagon around for your nuts. So are you shooting for the single motor record.
    LMAO....Not even close.It will be turned down most of the time to about 1000-1300.Even that much is too much for a Bravo1 drive.
    No speed records here.Now if Max Machines new billet drive is what they say and it will hold up for a few passes,then I might let Bob Teague make a run but I doubt that will ever happen.

KROOZIN
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...3B_s_boats.jpg
    Orange Pickers old Schiada.
    HoowlleeeMmoollleee
    that's the one!
    Rocket.....damn you're good!!
    You need a ride in the Skater....cough, cough, I mean do you need to drive the Skater???
    You gots it!!
    :2purples: :2purples:
    If ya want it? :idea:

Jrocket
    I know Gary is good very good. But to us there is only one turbo god and that's Carson....
    Carson is very good no doubt about it,and even Gary says he does excellent work,but I have a deal worked out with Gary and Im going to stick with it.
    The part I dont get is the "US" and "Turbo" part?

KROOZIN
    how about that...???!!!
    how freakin cool, is that??
    I guess that pic from Jrocket, made those 100 posts worth it...
    dude....that brings back memories...from 93 thru 00 I stormed that strip....and I've got no photos to show for it
    that's fu@ken awesome!!

Jrocket
    HoowlleeeMmoollleee
    that's the one!
    Rocket.....damn you're good!!
    You need a ride in the Skater....cough, cough, I mean do you need to drive the Skater???
    You gots it!!
    :2purples: :2purples:
    If ya want it? :idea:
    You must be drinking....LOL..but since you said it,then HELL YES I WANT TO DRIVE THAT BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Orange Picker and I put down some good runs in the Schiada! Ya know for an A-hole he could drive that thing pretty good. :idea:

KROOZIN
    Carson is very good no doubt about it,and even Gary says he does excellent work,but I have a deal worked out with Gary and Im going to stick with it.
    The part I dont get is the "US" and "Turbo" part?
    Uummmm......cough.....just from experience....Gary Is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But with anybody........I mean anybody...........if the boss isn't overseeing all the work........some sheit can be over-looked...
    Just make sure he oversees every step and every detail through to the finish....(as with anybody)
    You've waited this long.....a little longer won't kill you..(it might hurt...but ).. you'll be glad you took your time and made everything absolutely ........positively....perfect..
    You're spending the coin....make them perform..
    Just my measly $.02

KROOZIN
    You must be drinking....LOL..but since you said it,then HELL YES I WANT TO DRIVE THAT BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Orange Picker and I put down some good runs in the Schiada! Ya know for an A-hole he could drive that thing pretty good. :idea:
    Right on!!!!!!!!!
    We put down many, many kick ass runs.....and I must say that ol'girl always landed....flew...and drove just straight as an arrow!!!!!
    but...sheit...you got it! That pic is worth some race fuel!!

Havasu Hangin'
    ...I mean do you need to drive the Skater???
    I hope your insurance is up to date...
    :notam:

Jrocket
    Uummmm......cough.....just from experience....Gary Is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But with anybody........I mean anybody...........if the boss isn't overseeing all the work........some sheit can be over-looked...
    Just make sure he oversees every step and every detail through to the finish....(as with anybody)
    You've waited this long.....a little longer won't kill you..(it might hurt...but ).. you'll be glad you took your time and made everything absolutely ........positively....perfect..
    You're spending the coin....make them perform..
    Just my measly $.02
    I know exactly what your saying and Gary and I have talked about it more than once! More like everytime I see him the conversation comes up so he's well aware of what I want out of this motor.All god parts are going in and some new stuff is going to be tried out.I have all the time I need to get it done right,and Im in no rush....Im anxious but Im doing alot of other things to the boat as well.All new steering,gauges,wiring,fuel lines,water,exhaust,moving the seats,stereo stuff and more.Maybe done this winter!!! LOL

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast