Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needles/Mohave Valley Memorial

Performance 19
    Anyone going to be in the area? Memorial is Beginning of Summer party at our neighbors. Hope to see some Hot Boat people out that way!

pixilatedpussy
    Anyone going to be in the area? Memorial is Beginning of Summer party at our neighbors. Hope to see some Hot Boat people out that way!
    Hey sweetie, we are staying at Avi and headed down thru Needles to play in Havi!!!! We will be there Thur-Mon!!! Lets hook up! Look for the Pussy! :smile: Cocktails anyone?

Squirtin Thunder
    I am going to try and make it to the area !!! It is such a long drive with the price of gas these days. Hell We just might float down river !!! Cheeper and no stop signs !!!

svlperry
    i'll be in mohove valley

Kiddunot
    We Are Heading Out Late Thursday/early Friday, We Will Be On The Lookout For Pixilated For Sure, Hope Everything Is Coming Along Well, Talked To Your Hubbie Today He Is A Golf Pro, Next Career I'm Sure He Will Be Sitting Next To Tiger. We Plan On Being On The River In Needles At About 8am On Friday. Look For Us And I Will Keep An Eye Out For You, Might Be In The Gorge Somewhere, Looking For A Beach.

pixilatedpussy
    We Are Heading Out Late Thursday/early Friday, We Will Be On The Lookout For Pixilated For Sure, Hope Everything Is Coming Along Well, Talked To Your Hubbie Today He Is A Golf Pro, Next Career I'm Sure He Will Be Sitting Next To Tiger. We Plan On Being On The River In Needles At About 8am On Friday. Look For Us And I Will Keep An Eye Out For You, Might Be In The Gorge Somewhere, Looking For A Beach.
    We will look for you too! Not stayin at the Avi huh?? No gambling huh? You suck!!
    Yes my husband works really hard these days! I was the one who went to the DMV(to register our youngest's quad) and gas station to fill all the containers for our riding trip, today...and he golfs! Hmmm.... I so am gonna collect tonight! :devil:
    Stealth says the boat will be done before Memorial...so I am excited, lots of fun new stuff...Pixilated spent a little money...SHHHHHHHHHHH.. I will work that off later! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    I am going to try and make it to the area !!! It is such a long drive with the price of gas these days. Hell We just might float down river !!! Cheeper and no stop signs !!!
    Float down baby I will have a cold one waitin!!! :wink:

Performance 19
    Just float down, we expect you at the house sometime over the weekend. Will call closer to Mem Day. Please give Donna our best, hope all is going well! Jim

Kiddunot
    yup, you guys will have fun this weekend, jawbone is fun, i guess you will be somewhat close to that, i have a mini bike race at racetown on sat night, so that is where i will be, your hubbie wants to see my rig, i will have to cart it down to the shop soon. talk to you guys soon and ride safe but recklessly.

pixilatedpussy
    yup, you guys will have fun this weekend, jawbone is fun, i guess you will be somewhat close to that, i have a mini bike race at racetown on sat night, so that is where i will be, your hubbie wants to see my rig, i will have to cart it down to the shop soon. talk to you guys soon and ride safe but recklessly.
    We will!!! Sounds like a BIG HB group!!!!FUN!
    Hey my hubby needs no more toys!!!!!! Dont encourage him! :wink:
    Be safe at racetown!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast