Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Takers on my ESSEX for Sale?

duffster
    Dude, opinions are like assholes...everybody has one and most of them stink :yuk: ANYWAY the boat has purple also and those colors together ROCK
    Green also happens to be my favorite color.
    Thanks JBR for the back-up offer.
    What's wrong with GREEN??????????? I think it looks great. He's just bummed it's not PINK.

MagicMtnDan
    Sorry. You should not have bought a boat that has green. Bad color and bad for resale.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ThingToSay.jpg

Coleitis22
    Very True!
    If you can, try to target the west coast. Especially northern CA. They like smaller boats to maneuver the Delta and there are not many open bows there. It's like they've never heard of an open bow. It should be appealing to folks up that way.
    Thanks, trying to pawn off a green boat to us Nor Cal folk. We are resistant to certain color combos for resale purposes. Green is one, flames and tribal graphics are another.

Beer-30
    Thanks, trying to pawn off a green boat to us Nor Cal folk. We are resistant to certain color combos for resale purposes. Green is one, flames and tribal graphics are another.
    I should've been more pacific. BAY AREA personnel genitally do the closed bow, whatever color (doesn't matter), 18-23 foot, small-block boats. Not much room for storage around there, and they often don't have a large rig to pull bigger boats with.
    I haven't figured out why they don't opt for the open bow more often? I'm just thinking your open bow model would be a hit around there. Maybe they just don't see what else is out there?

Dave C
    sure there is plenty of storage. Its just so expensive that it would be cheaper to rent a house and park it in the living room. :notam:
    BTW no open bows.... thats not true..... 9/10 boats in Norcal are comp ski boats. Most of them come with open bows.....
    but since you were talking about hot boats and comp ski boats aren't hot boats you are technically correct, since there are barely any newer hot boats up here. :squiggle:
    I should've been more pacific. BAY AREA personnel genitally do the closed bow, whatever color (doesn't matter), 18-23 foot, small-block boats. Not much room for storage around there, and they often don't have a large rig to pull bigger boats with.
    I haven't figured out why they don't opt for the open bow more often? I'm just thinking your open bow model would be a hit around there. Maybe they just don't see what else is out there?

Beer-30
    sure there is plenty of storage. Its just so expensive that it would be cheaper to rent a house and park it in the living room. :notam:
    BTW no open bows.... thats not true..... 9/10 boats in Norcal are comp ski boats. Most of them come with open bows.....
    but since you were talking about hot boats and comp ski boats aren't hot boats you are technically correct, since there are barely any newer hot boats up here. :squiggle:
    Once again, I should have been more pacific . There are alot of tourny boats up there and most only come open. Which is great.
    My info comes from a family members friend that has a 1999 Advantage 21 with a 502. First of all, it's a jet. Second of all, it's a jet! Third, it's closed bow. He was griping because he was trying to sell it. He advertised in central CA and southern CA, but no bites. He said they all wanted open bows. DUH!

JetBoatRich
    Dude, opinions are like assholes...everybody has one and most of them stink :yuk: ANYWAY the boat has purple also and those colors together ROCK
    Green also happens to be my favorite color.
    Thanks JBR for the back-up offer.
    No problem, offer still stands :idea:
    I have no problems with the colors :supp:

cola
    Crawl back under that rock. The sun is fu*king up your speech.
    Late, Mike

cola
    No problem, offer still stands :idea:
    I have no problems with the colors :supp:
    Rich, you'd like this boat. You can leave in the AM with 1/2 tank of fuel & return in the PM with 3/4's. Very good on the gas. It's clean also.
    I'll try & make lunch on Wed. this time.
    Late, Mike

Coleitis22
    Crawl back under that rock. The sun is fu*king up your speech.
    Late, Mike
    Sorry Bubba, My speech is fine, must be your level of interpretation. Perhaps I should talk on "So Cal" lingo like , Yo Dude or O my gawd. Seems the Julio in you has taken over.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast