Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Takers on my ESSEX for Sale?

cola
    [QUOTE=Coleitis22]Sorry Bubba, My speech is fine, must be your level of interpretation. Perhaps I should talk on "So Cal" lingo like , Yo Dude or O my gawd. Seems the Julio in you has taken over.[/
    I'll make this eazy for you. If you don't have anything nice to say. Fu*k off.
    Late, Mike

Beer-30
    Nice, way to go Coleitis. Screwing up some guys thread about trying to sell a nice boat. Go hit the bong, chill out, and check on your crop.

cola
    Thanks, trying to pawn off a green boat to us Nor Cal folk. We are resistant to certain color combos for resale purposes. Green is one, flames and tribal graphics are another.
    Don't forget they hate flames & tribal graphics. That about covers all west coast customs. :cry:

Beer-30
    Don't forget they hate flames & tribal graphics. That about covers all west coast customs. :cry:
    I 'spose you hate checkers too. Don't be hate'n.

cola
    It's not me doing the hate'n, it's Coleitis22. I like the boat, it used to be mine. :wink: I sold it to Dennis.
    Late, Mike

Beer-30
    It's not me doing the hate'n, it's Coleitis22. I like the boat, it used to be mine. :wink: I sold it to Dennis.
    Late, Mike
    Cool.
    Yeah, colonitis got a little spun over some guy selling a green boat.

JetBoatRich
    Rich, you'd like this boat. You can leave in the AM with 1/2 tank of fuel & return in the PM with 3/4's. Very good on the gas. It's clean also.
    I'll try & make lunch on Wed. this time.
    Late, Mike
    Sounds good, I will be there this week :wink:

Coleitis22
    Actually, hard to believe, coming from me and my Bong, I like your boat. It looks clean.

Coleitis22
    In the last day, he's insulted green boats, kids and Mexicans. Talk about being on a roll.
    Guess that is why we are leaving Calif. Too many of the aformentioned has ruined this state.

Coleitis22
    Dude, opinions are like assholes...everybody has one and most of them stink :yuk: ANYWAY the boat has purple also and those colors together ROCK
    Green also happens to be my favorite color.
    Thanks JBR for the back-up offer.
    My apology, Too many Bong hits. Good luck selling your boat. Seems green on a boat is like having an ole lady with a giant mole on her face. It never goes away and bothers the hell out of you. Fortunately I never have had either one. But that is just my opinion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast