Thread: Looking for a muffler update

OutCole'd
    Other than 3DO, & J540 getting tickets, is anyone else getting hassled? I am no where near as loud as those boys, but sure as hell just a tad bit over the limit.
    Just curious if I can keep stalling??

duffster
    I did not get hassled this weekend but mine are under water except for on plain. But did notice a lot of big loud boats launching at Havasu Springs.

THOR
    I am not nearly as loud as you all, but I havent put any on mainly because my exhaust already exits in the water so you only hear a little bit of a rumble.
    Has anyone gotten a ticket while running? Can they enforce that correctly yet?

1ASKYDV
    No problems yet....
    Passed LEO's in the channel and launched in front of the ranger at windsor without any problems.

Not So Fast
    Some of the guys on here said the Fish & Game were harassing boats at the Sandbar on Poker weekend but I thought they indicated it was the big boats. I have not seen any one getting tickets but thats just me. What I can say is there are plenty of very loud boats running on the lake (OK with me) just as before. Who knows Bill, still stalling myself! NSF

OutCole'd
    No problems yet....
    Passed LEO's in the channel and launched in front of the ranger at windsor without any problems.
    Some of the guys on here said the Fish & Game were harassing boats at the Sandbar on Poker weekend but I thought they indicated it was the big boats. I have not seen any one getting tickets but thats just me. What I can say is there are plenty of very loud boats running on the lake (OK with me) just as before. Who knows Bill, still stalling myself! NSF
    Well, if you guys are not getting hassled, I have nothing to worry about.
    NSF, if I do get stopped, can I drop your name??

olc
    i heard us fish and wildlife cited a couple in the river that were here for the poker run. they went outside of their permit area. plus they were in the refuge and fell under federal restrictions.

Not So Fast
    Well, if you guys are not getting hassled, I have nothing to worry about.
    NSF, if I do get stopped, can I drop your name??
    Depends on the agency and the officer,thats cool, but like I said, 98% of SBSD guys thinks it is a crap law, in fact most of the guys are into hot boats thats why they are stationed in Needles (ahrrgg). Again it's the wannabe guys with a little power that worry me, not actual LEO's, at least on this lake. There are so many agencies that can screw with you on this matter and thats the "Fly in the ointment" so to speak. Lets hope this thing is sort of dying away huh? We'll see but so far it's been blown way out of proportion and just not a big deal, that is except the assholes at the Marina. NSF

HM
    i heard us fish and wildlife cited a couple in the river that were here for the poker run. they went outside of their permit area. plus they were in the refuge and fell under federal restrictions.
    I thought you left?
    You know, I heard that one time at band camp, you stuck a flute up your puzzy.