Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New band "Shortie"

HCS
    Funny thing. A bunch of years back. They did a gig where they were the headliner and Papa Roach was the back up.
    Papa Roach did one better.

NOTALENT
    this bands pretty good, they need a screamer though. but yeah they definitely have talent, and their clothing style matches that of a7x..and atreyu(somewhat)
    NOTALENT..you have a good taste in music..It dies today, haste the day..a7x..good stuff...i was supposed to see killswitch at taste of chaos in sd..but my friend flaked..i heard they have a crazy live show..and from autumn to ashes is probably one of my favorite bands right now, "too bad your beautiful" is a great album by f.a.t.a.
    and ive tried to get to showcase and chain reaction but its hard to do because im 16, no money, no car.. :hammer2: (im out of murrieta so its tough to do)
    here are some bands you may want to check out..(screamo)scary kids scaring kids, yesterdays rising, silverstein, dear whoever, from first to last....(more hardcore)the chariot, symphony in peril, HORSE the band, Norma Jean..
    thanks bro...I have already got all those bands as well..haha. other than horse, I will have to check them out.If ur looking at scream...EMERY is up and coming..they ****in rock! Sucks that u cant get to the shows..I have seen killswitch at the Palladium..they freakin kicked ass! I personally like the old singer but since be blew out his voice box..the new guy as been holding it down!

havasujoe93
    Those Guys Rock, I Dig 'em

DUNDUN
    EMERY IS THE SHIT!! they one of my favorite bands actually, i forgot to mention them, my favorite christian band by farr! under serious attack, walls, fractions, all of their stuff is great!
    and another favorite band is the bled..they are from arizona, they kick major ass.
    i didnt know anyone on this site listens to this stuff..cool!
    incamera, and at the drive in..not super hardcore music but cool nontheless, good stuff, check em out too!
    and one of the newer bands that ive discovered are with broken wings, theyre screamo, the singer is pretty different, its very cool, and the screamer is really good.
    and for more metal/hxc..unearth is the best out there, as well as the agony scene and remembering never.
    and the new singer from killswitch isnt like the original but he still does hold it down.

NOTALENT
    EMERY IS THE SHIT!! they one of my favorite bands actually, i forgot to mention them, my favorite christian band by farr! under serious attack, walls, fractions, all of their stuff is great!
    and another favorite band is the bled..they are from arizona, they kick major ass.
    i didnt know anyone on this site listens to this stuff..cool!
    incamera, and at the drive in..not super hardcore music but cool nontheless, good stuff, check em out too!
    and one of the newer bands that ive discovered are with broken wings, theyre screamo, the singer is pretty different, its very cool, and the screamer is really good.
    and for more metal/hxc..unearth is the best out there, as well as the agony scene and remembering never.
    and the new singer from killswitch isnt like the original but he still does hold it down.
    Fock bro..U have the same focking music stack as I!!! haha..The Bled, Un Earth, With broken wings etc..thats all on the top of my list right now!
    Screamo Theres a band that use to be around called "Embraced" very melodical and has a sick as scream! Im not sure if together anymore but check them out..as well as "The Hurt Process" "Saosin" "In Pieces" "Hawthorne Heights, "halifax" "Funeral For a Friend". One hardcore band that I love is HEARTSCARVED!!! They broke up a few years ago..but fock they are Hardcore like ZAO with a mix of ALEXISONFIRE!!
    Hey HCS, are they currently touring in the US???

DUNDUN
    haha yeah we do, alexisonfire is the shit..and saosin is pretty good, i forget the song but they have one where its all melodical screamo, yet there is still a double bass in the background, not many bands can pull that off. halifax is good too, i havent heard embraced...ill check em out.
    zao is some really good christian hXc.. as well, and funeral for a freind is one of my favorite foreign bands right now too.

Bense468
    saosin and underoath are pretty sick

NOTALENT
    saosin and underoath are pretty sick
    yup yup...dude have u heard saosins remix of all the top hip hop songs this year???

Krumbsnatcher
    Play the clip again and turn your monitor off then judge. Appearance is only after the song is interesting to the listener.
    I like em!

Krumbsnatcher
    My freinds kid is in a band called Shortie. Thier about to release their newest cd. Thier first couple of cd's were hardcore punk. Now their trying something a little more rock.
    Video here (http://www.earache.com/bands/shortie/truth/player.html)
    I have been listening to this track and I need to get this bands tracks on my ipod, give a brother directions on how to land these tracks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast