Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice looking boat TheEduKATor!!!

SoCalHD
    Saw TheEduKATor on the 10 East today about Noon. I was heading back from dropping off some M/C forks to have work done, and couldn't help but notice this white and blue Cat being towed down the freeway. So I threw the shocker!!!!!

Ziggy
    Haven't seen much of him the last 8 months or so...but once school lets out I'm sure he'll be back around.

TheEduKATor
    Once the school year starts, we are hard at work in the classrooms for 10 months. The district decided to block the forums so I can't get on from work anymore. We haven't had much luck getting out on the water this season. So my brother and pops took it in today to get some kinks worked out and I think we are ready to roll now. My bro said the only person he noticed was someone in a KIA giving a wave on the 10.
    We are gonna take it out to Elsinore or Perris this weekend to see if all is well and hopefully we'll be on the water for Memorial and a lot more before my brother heads back up to Wyotech this summer. One more month then School is out for Summer for me. Hope to see some peeps from the boards on the water.

Goldilocks
    Once the school year starts, we are hard at work in the classrooms for 10 months. The district decided to block the forums so I can't get on from work anymore. We haven't had much luck getting out on the water this season. So my brother and pops took it in today to get some kinks worked out and I think we are ready to roll now. My bro said the only person he noticed was someone in a KIA giving a wave on the 10.
    We are gonna take it out to Elsinore or Perris this weekend to see if all is well and hopefully we'll be on the water for Memorial and a lot more before my brother heads back up to Wyotech this summer. One more month then School is out for Summer for me. Hope to see some peeps from the boards on the water.
    We miss you Russ. We will be out Memorial, but only until Saturday. We will definitely have to meet up.

TheEduKATor
    We do to Jen. Besides Memorial, when are you 3 headed out next?

Goldilocks
    We do to Jen. Besides Memorial, when are you 3 headed out next?
    We'll be out this weekend and then possibly the middle of June. We'll also be out for OP6C at the end of June.

INSman
    We'll be out this weekend and then possibly the middle of June. We'll also be out for OP6C at the end of June.
    What, NO family picnic on Mojave ?? :cry: :jawdrop:

Danzo
    That's a nice Cat. Is the picture of mine showing up in my signature? I cant see it on my end!

Charley
    Edukator da man

dicudmore
    That's a nice Cat. Is the picture of mine showing up in my signature? I cant see it on my end!
    No its a red x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast