Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BigMo's redone Hawaiian!!!!!

LewdAct
    yo big mo u still got those big ass rims on that tahoe ???????

Ol Yeller
    i cant wait to see your boat at sommerville it looks sooooo shiney!!!! yea talk about people putting stuff on the bow! my cousin walked up and slid a full cooler across the bow after the fact that he just picked it up off the sand at the beach. i was so pissed at him i picked the cooler up and threw it back on the bank shiat went everywhere,and he was like what did ya do that for,its just an old boat,,i could have killed him :hammer2:
    BigMo,
    Thats sweet...... I just flamed my boat within the last year and am doing my best to keep people/stuff off of it.
    OlBuck.
    I believe you had a right to string your cousin up for that....it would of been on!

oldbuck40
    BigMo,
    Thats sweet...... I just flamed my boat within the last year and am doing my best to keep people/stuff off of it.
    OlBuck.
    I believe you had a right to string your cousin up for that....it would of been on!well he's not welcome on my boat anymore after that little stunt.it may look like crap to some people but i think its real nice being its a 73 model and was painted about 10 yrs ago and left outside to the elements b/4 i rescued it.

Squirtin Thunder

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234