Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack Mc Clure- "Smokin in the cove"

Kwicherbichen

RiverDave2
    That's a good read!! Thumbs up to the squirt guys! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    RD

smokin
    thats pretty good running a jet next to blown hydro ha ha.. that cheyennes for sell on dragboats.com 12000.00 with out motor.

Hustler
    way to go MPD
    Hustler

custom-cruiser
    I got two words for ya...JACK RULES!!!!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

beached1
    Where was Slowboat?

froggystyle
    That is too cool! That just made my morning. Now, if only we can get H8Monday to get back to work on our entertainment, I can finally get out of bed a little quicker...

ChetCapoli
    yawn....looks like there's slim pickin on the boards lately eh?

DOHARA
    I HAD MY PUMP DONE BY JACK LAST WEEK AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE GUY IS HE IS THE NICEST GUY AROUND IN THE INDUSTRY. HE ACTUALLY PULLED THE PUMP APART WHILE I WAS THERE AND SHOWED ME WHAT IT NEEDED AND WHAT HE WOULD DO. HE TALKED TO ME AND SHOWED ME STUFF HE WAS WORKING ON AND SPENT A GOOD HOUR BSING ABOUT RACING. HE ACTUALLY HAD THE PICTURES OF THAT RACE IN HIS OFFICE. WHEN YOU SEE A BLOWN ENGINE BOAT GETTING ITS ASS KICKED KICKED BY A NATURALLY ASPERATED BOAT, NO BOTTLE AS THE ARTICLE SAID, THAT SAYS ALOT ABOUT JACK KNOWING HIS SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO SETTING A BOAT UP RIGHT. JACK HAD THE PUMP DONE FOR ME WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD, I ALSO ORDERED A NEW INTAKE LOADER HE RECOMMENDED CAUSE THE ONE ON MY BOAT WASN'T THE RIGHT ONE. HE SAID IT WOULD TAKE TWO WEEKS TO MAKE SOME CAUSE HE HAD SOLD HIS LAST ONE AND THEY WERE ON BACK ORDER. WHEN I PICKED THE PUMP UP HE HAD MADE THE INTAKE FOR ME AND DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT TWO WEEKS FOR IT. TOOK BOAT OUT LAST WEEK TO TEST PUMP AND INTAKE ANDI'LL TELL YOU WHAT, IT MADE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE, BOAT HANDLED AWSOME W/NEW INTAKE AND PUMP WORK WAS LIKE DAY AND NIGHT. I WOULD SAY TO ANYONE THAT WANTS THE PUMP TO WORK RIGHT, GO TALK TO JACK, HE IS TOP NOTCH IN MY BOOK.
    TWO THUMBS UP FOR MPD.

Eric
    I've got to agree. Jack is a great guy to do business with. In my case, Jack rebuilt my pump and detailed the impeller.
    I sent him a check which was delivered to the wrong address a couple of doors down from his shop. The other business modified the check so they could try to cash it and then realized it was meant for MPD so they finally walked it over to Jack's shop. Jack calls me and says the check finally showed up but he doesn't think his bank will take it because it was modified but he'll give it a shot. Then he says he doesn't want me to wait any longer for my pump so he will ship it out to me now and let me know if he has a problem with the check. He took a chance in order to provide good service. Well his bank would not accept the check so I ended up having to send him another one. He did finally get paid. I had the pump back in and was already back on the river before he got the second check. That's my experience with MPD. I never did get any donuts though.
    Eric

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast