I have always tried to be calm and save while driving my own car/truck but at work the rules change.....
I would always have shot back so that option in the poll is a moot one.....
I get my satisfaction this way:
This morning I was driving along the 210 in the right hand lane going to work. Traffic was moving at about 30ish and slowing at times so I was about 2 car lengths back in my new truck ( did I mention Jay was wonderful to deal with?). Just past an on ramp gore point I see a car flying up the on ramp and not even looking for a spot to PROPERLY merge into. She (sorry, it's the facts) drove in the emergency lane for about 200 ft before she finally got to my truck and then proceeded to try to squeeze me out. I kept my speed and distance and she kept coming closer till I began to honk. She looked at me, moved up a little and moved over into my truck! I had enough room to avoid a collision and let her in.
Well, I'm fuming (read REALLY PISSED OFF) but I kept my distance and just chalked it up to AXXholes until (there is a traffic GOD) she got off in my town. So, I did the right thing - I turned on my radio and asked some friends who drive BMW m/c's to come meet my new friend. She wasn't happy getting a ticket :220v: - but I shure was! :yuk: