Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you drive any differantly?

Boozer
    I'm just curious to find out if anyone else has changed their driving habits since all these Freeway shootings have been occuring. I know I am a little more curteous and don't cut people off or tailgate EVER anymore.

Boozer
    It's unfortunate that it took freeway shootings to make that possible.
    Not like it was an every day thing. But driving in Orange County all the time it sometimes happens. I just make an effort now to not allow it to happen.

LAFD
    I Look In My Mirrors Alot More.

Boozer
    I just noticed that I misspelled differently anyone know how to edit a subject?

NOTALENT
    If I carried my piece I would def. shoot back, but I dont..I drive the same..but if it were to happen u can damn well believe im gonna run that mother F'er off the road and I wont stop till he is dead!

HM
    Nope...I still drive like a bat outa hell.

racecar.hotshoe
    All I can say is if they shot me they better kill me.Cause 20 years of racing has taught me a few things about spining someone out.....

riverbound
    I now drive around looking for the mother f*cker. I will run his ass of the road and then say it was a self inflicted gun wound

lucky
    NOPE JUST GO ROLLIN WITH MY POSSE AND A PIECE

Mrs.charitycase
    I drive the same...I drive too fast, but I don't tailgate and I try not to cut people off for those exact reasons. I don't trust other people. I don't pack. And I don't need to deal with the drama before I get where I am going. I have been cutoff and tailgated, I have to admit tailgating...I could care less.....I don't brake check... Cutting me off pisses me the f*ck off!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast