Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you drive any differantly?

Captain Dan
    Cover me, I'm changing lanes!
    Isn't California great? It used to be you could stop on the side of the road and have a little fist-of-cuffs to settle road rage.

RiverOtter
    Not much of a problem with that over here but I rarely ever blow my horn. I'd rather avoid the accident then spend my time blowing the horn and get every mad.

PlyaPlya22
    I pretty much stay pissed off these days. So I am ready for an ignorant FOCKER!!!

sorry dog
    Sounds more efficient to me.

racecar.hotshoe
    Just an observation and some good advice.
    1. 95% of you drive like sh*t with the cell phone in your ear, your head up your ass, and your brain on hold.
    2. Outside a few of our LEO's on this board, YOU don't have a clue about 'right of way' AND who has it.
    3.turn indicators. learn what they are for.
    4.following distance, and it's purpose.
    5. The laws of physics.
    6. Most of you DO NOT even have a clue what the markings on the highway mean. (lines, thick, thin, spacing, signs, etc.)
    7.COMMON SENSE
    And last but not least, COMMON COURTESY !
    I don't get paid to be your teacher so I'll leave that to KILR BUT Momma always said "those lil boys and girls that don't listen and learn HAVE TO FEEL!"
    I hope that instead of getting your ignorant snoots in a tizzy, you heed my words and think about it cuz it just may save your (your kids maybe) lives.
    Rio
    Is it that time of the month.................................

sorry dog
    It's not that I don't know the rules of the road... it's just more fun to break them on occasion. I have a game where I try to double the yellow recommended speed sign on curves.

Ziggy
    1. 95% of you drive like sh*t with the cell phone in your ear, your head up your ass, and your brain on hold.
    2. Outside a few of our LEO's on this board, YOU don't have a clue about 'right of way' AND who has it.
    5. The laws of physics.
    6. Most of you DO NOT even have a clue what the markings on the highway mean. (lines, thick, thin, spacing, signs, etc.)
    7.COMMON SENSE
    I don't get paid to be your teacher so I'll leave that to KILR BUT Momma always said "those lil boys and girls that don't listen and learn HAVE TO FEEL!"
    I hope that instead of getting your ignorant snoots in a tizzy, you heed my words and think about it cuz it just may save your (your kids maybe) lives.
    Rio
    All great points but you left off one that usually is the cause of alot of problems.
    1) Leave your house early or at least on time....alleveates the need to rush and be frustrated. Bad choices are made when you are in pissy mood and late.

phebus
    Faster than a speeding bullet!!

HM
    5. The laws of physics.
    7.COMMON SENSE
    Rio
    Are you still pissed about when I passed you by crossing the double double yellow into the car pool lane within a few feet of your bumper while I was talking on the phone, eating a burger and driving with my knee and didn't signal? Atleast I slowed down to 110 and threw you the shocker.

PHOTOGLOU
    It's not that I don't know the rules of the road... it's just more fun to break them on occasion. I have a game where I try to double the yellow recommended speed sign on curves.
    I just got a ticket for that by a CHPPIE that knew of me. 1st ticket in 7 years so chaulk it up to oh well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast