Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guide to beer. Beer drinkers.

HCS
    Takes a little reading, but good.
    Beer guide (http://www.blacktable.com/beerrun030123.htm)
    Sample.
    Olde English Malt Liquor in a Can
    The bottled version is heavenly, but in a can it goes warm instantly and is flat after three sips. If apples could urinate, they would pee this beverage. Drinkers in the room dubbed it "the Kool Aid of beers" and "liquid homelessness."
    Rating: Really bad.

RiverDave
    They called my beer..... <gasp> Soul less... WTF?
    RD

Sleek-Jet
    Coors Light
    More than half of the women in New Jersey can blame their unwanted pregnancies on Coors Light. It's also universally known as the beverage of choice for men who wear braided belts and Co-Ed Naked Volleyball T-shirts. Despite its popularity, this beer is as flaccid as an impotent monk with testicular cancer. I'd rather have somebody pee in my mouth after they've just won an asparagus-eating contest.
    My sentiments exactly...

Sleek-Jet
    This seems vaguely familiar:
    Sam Adams Summer Ale
    My left testicle may be hanging out of my little white shorts, but why should I care? I have a $400,000 fiberglass boat and a Sam Adams Summer Ale in my hand. If my sister's husband doesn't want to see my hairy ball, he doesn't have to look at it. After all this is my goddamned boat, I ****ing paid for it and if my fat ass slut of a sister doesn't like it, she can ****ing swim back to shore. This is my damned boat. This is my damned beer.
    Rating: It's MY Boat. Mine
    This should be the official beer of Hot Boat Forums... :idea:

Infomaniac
    My favorite ROCKS !!
    Rolling Rock
    After a hard day at work and mowing the lawn, I reach for a 16 oz. Rock. It's delicious and bubbly. It makes me want to boff redheads and short blondes. You can tell, from the hops and all that yeast and the amber flaxen how this beer could make you feel golden and moist inside.
    Rating: Rockin'.
    A tad bit of rum in it wakes it up too.

jpeaston
    Where Coors Original and Milwaukee's Best?

HCS
    Where Coors Original and Milwaukee's Best?
    The list is updated daily. You'll have to write your own analogy and submit it.

HCS
    There's alot of you on here that drink this I believe.
    Down right funny.
    http://www.blacktable.com/images/bee.../michultra.jpg Michelob Ultra
    This is 95 calories. You know it's 95 calories. You've heard. This beer is like a middle-aged balding white guy telling you how important to him the new Mos Def album was. It's like your mom trying to be hip by saying she "feels the niggas' pain." Those dudes to whom the number of a calories a beer has actually matters will love this -- it will remind them what if feels like to get a blow job through an electric blanket.
    Rating: Soothing.

Aqua Boogie1
    Hey HCS, I'll be up your way at the P.M.B Party on Sat the 21st of this month. They will hanging out on the river near the I-5 brigde overpass. Should come thru..............

HCS
    Hey HCS, I'll be up your way at the P.M.B Party on Sat the 21st of this month. They will hanging out on the river near the I-5 brigde overpass. Should come thru..............
    Sounds good. I'll have to check my calender. My kid has ball games on Saturday's but that's no biggie. I'd just hit the water after the game.
    I'll mark it down.
    Thanks for the info.
    Tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast