Thread: I can't believe this P.O.S.!!!

Liberator TJ1984
    They are assigning 2 Public Defenders on his side ?????
    This is his statement !!! from FOX News :The girls pulled a knife on him ??? yea right...
    Waste of Taxpayers money Just fry the SOB
    Hobbs told investigators he had gone out looking for the girls between 4:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Sunday.
    He told his daughter to go home, then punched her when she disobeyed, Pavletic said. Krystal then pulled out a potato knife to try to defend her friend, and he attacked her as well, according to the interviews. Hobbs wrested the knife from her, hit her, and then stabbed both girls repeatedly, Pavletic said Hobbs told investigators.
    Get a F'n Rope somebody !!!

RiverDave
    Wtf??
    Rd

Liberator TJ1984
    NO B.S. get Fox News online and read it
    http://www.foxnews.com/

Dave C
    ya an 8 year old girl pulls a knife on a grown man and he kills her...... ya right.....
    Find a tree too, preferrably a tall one!

spectratoad
    Maybe he should have just handcuffed them then people would be outraged nationwide.
    What a piece of shit. I can't believe that he is even saying this carp. Just put him in the general population in prison. He will get what is coming to him.

HOSS
    Ah,,,,,bring him to my shop. I wanna weld the mutha phuca to the wall. Then I`m gonna burn his nutsac with my torch. Break his arms and legs with my pipe bender, beedblast underneath his eyelids, smack all the tips of his fingers and toes with a mall so they split and mushroom and bathe him in the solvent tank. Then we`re gonna get nasty.

Wild Horses
    Ah,,,,,bring him to my shop. I wanna weld the mutha phuca to the wall. Then I`m gonna burn his nutsac with my torch. Break his arms and legs with my pipe bender, beedblast underneath his eyelids, smack all the tips of his fingers and toes with a mall so they split and mushroom and bathe him in the solvent tank. Then we`re gonna get nasty.
    Love your thinking Hoss :crossx:

Her454
    ........ I wish they would let the parents carry out punishment for these assholes........God help the SOB that ever touched my daughter. :yuk:

phuggit
    After Hoss is done and the focker is semi concious(sp), we'll feed him to some pigs. A couple hours later he'll be nothing more than a piece of shit, which is a step above where he started.